VB put it all into perspective

Carsons Dog

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right leggo

I wondered where you had popped off to

lol, yes, i was thinking the first post would either be 'hello Leggo ladyboy number', or just a simple 'sex tourist' number.

Leggo wins the day.

I'm a tad younger with a full head of hair!

lol, yes, i was thinking the first post would either be 'hello Leggo ladyboy number', or just a simple 'sex tourist' number.

Leggo wins the day.

I'm a tad younger with a full head of hair!

Er you never denied the ladyboy part!

Just as well I'm on the iPad or mr Williams would be saying hello

I'm as much a Loyalist as I am a Rangers man. If that upsets you, too fecking bad. Many VB's took the fight to the enemy in Ulster, unlike Rebel bastards like you, who snipe and whinge at Rangers fans and LOYALISTS every day of the week.

As you can see here

whilst you sit and whine, VB's are out supporting Loyalist people in Scotland and Ulster. Thankfully, 99.9% of Bears support our club through thick and thin and don't cause division with the backing of new age nonentities.

I come from along line of Orangeman and women, band members, Rangers men and loyalists, with even my great grand father leading off the walk as grand master back in the day, so save yer "am a pyoor loyalist Rangers man by the way" speech as I have heard it all before. I have already said I admire the work your fan group does, but the silly petty childish repetitive statements sticking the boot into big Dingwall is embarrassing, he's a fat tube fae knightswood that can't wipe his own @rse, but you guys are completely obsessed with him, let it go and get on with what you do best and furfuxake give a rest with the stupid "rebel bastard" shite.

PS, I drink in the Windsor every time I'm home, (fact I drink in every pub in Partick lol) perhaps we can have a drink together the next time I'm home.

I'm obsessed with Rangers, not hackers and flyboys. However, I do tell the truth about them from time to time and that seems to rile some of the more touchy among us.

Always up for meeting anyone wanting a pint and a natter.

Right the Windsor it is, you'll know me as I will be the only guy in the bar wie a tan.