xbox 360

spray1974

Got my 360 about a year ago and didnt have any problems until last week when the three red lights flashes on the ring of light, so phoned microsoft and its away for repair today. They've extended your warranty from date of purhase to 3 years, so you don't have to pay for the repair. Only bad think is you have to wait around 3 weeks, but hoping to get it back within 2 weeks. Not sure If ill get a new one or not, here's hoping.

P.s Think you can buy a part from play.com which cools the xbox360. Think its about £10 so might be worth getting.

Got my 360 about a year ago and didnt have any problems until last week when the three red lights flashes on the ring of light, so phoned microsoft and its away for repair today. They've extended your warranty from date of purhase to 3 years, so you don't have to pay for the repair. Only bad think is you have to wait around 3 weeks, but hoping to get it back within 2 weeks. Not sure If ill get a new one or not, here's hoping.

P.s Think you can buy a part from play.com which cools the xbox360. Think its about £10 so might be worth getting.

it very nice of them to extend the warranty couldnt see many companies doingthat for free.

I had the christmas lights of death on my original xbox it looked better than half the games.

• 4 weeks later...