MGSV

BridgeIsBlue

I did enjoy the demo they brought out, so fingers crossed.

You be purchasing MGS?

I've never been a huge fan but it's not like there are a huge amount of options just now

Not sure, Loved the first one on PS but never really liked them after that. Reason i bought a cockpit n steering wheel/pedals for Pcars is im finding im not really enjoying alot of games these days. Tried to play Assassins Creed Unity earlier on there and lasted all of 45 mins before being bored with it.

No more MGS :(

tbf, Hideo Kojima is a complusive liar, he's said similar plenty of times before.

I'm a big fan of the MGS series, if he did decide to go somewhere new, it'll be in the same universe with the same lore but probably not involve snake or big boss... but I can't see it, in two months time, he'll be up on stage announcing the next MGS game starring Snake

Not sure, Loved the first one on PS but never really liked them after that. Reason i bought a cockpit n steering wheel/pedals for Pcars is im finding im not really enjoying alot of games these days. Tried to play Assassins Creed Unity earlier on there and lasted all of 45 mins before being bored with it.

Last one I enjoyed was on the PS2.

Bought the PS3 one and thought it was garbage, couldn't get into it at all.

Not sure how this one will go, don't know if I have the patience for this stealth style game these days :lol:

Last one I enjoyed was on the PS2.

Bought the PS3 one and thought it was garbage, couldn't get into it at all.

Not sure how this one will go, don't know if I have the patience for this stealth style game these days :lol:

The thing i hated about 4 was the enemies would constantly respawn out of no where, The new one Ground Zeroes done the exact same...Guys would just appear from thin air.