Marc Warren - Golfing Bear

I see Marc Warren looks like he is just about to win a European Tour event in Denmark.

Big Rangers fan apparently.

Old story from last year, but again highlights the sectarian nature of the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world here forcing him off twitter:-

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/golf/golfer-marc-warren-set-go-1902214

This is probably part of the reason many famous Rangers fans are quiet about it. I doubt it's only sellic fans they get hassle from.

And we're supposed to be the bigots.

This is probably part of the reason many famous Rangers fans are quiet about it. I doubt it's only sellic fans they get hassle from.

And we're supposed to be the bigots.

cant take a risk in Golf, all it takes is one bampot in the crowd to put you off and its game over.

Great victory for Marc. Him and Scott Jamieson are both Rangers men. Marc Warrens moved in to the Worlds top 70, If he can get inside the top 50 by end of season then he'll get to play the Masters. A Bear playing at Augusta would good to watch