Game by game?

ARockit

We should ban fans encouraging others to boycott and those slandering the club. A man not renewing is his own business, but a man that doesnt renew then tries to convince others to abandon the club is a cunt and not a true fan IMO.

(tu) Would be hard to ban the ones who haven't had a st for years yet encourage people who did not to renew. Enemies of the club

Hope they never get a season ticket again, YET most of them will be clamouring for a ticket next time we play the scum at home. NO ticket unless you have at least a 60% attendance at home games before then.

Now mibbee this is just me trying to secure tickets for next season, but I try to get to as many home games as I can, but miss the odd game due to work. But this could (and in my opinion, should) be done easily. I can log on & see how many games I've bought tickets for, on the Rangers website. They could then dish out tickets to season ticket holders first, then to fans who have attended most games. Mind you, it doesn't stop any glory hunters who'll jump in & buy one next season, when they gave up on us when they bumped us down.