Hopefully no 2nd place

THEFISH

I am starting to hope we dont get 2nd place if it makes Murray spend some decent cash to get us out of this mess.

I dont think he will put the money back into the club anyway from the CL so whats the point in qualifying.

I think you have FINALLY LOST IT!

Nevertheless - Happy New Year!

:lol::lol::lol:

Would it not be more appropriate to say Murray and PLG has lost it

I havent lost anything...I just want whats best for RFC and they are not what I want

I still want to give PLG time.He doesnt have the money & has to kinda rear his own.I have heard good things about the training schedule at Rangers for U 15 teams, my nephew is in it & feels he has learned so much more about football since PLG,s arrival than under Ecks supervision.

I am very friendly with John Lambie-who at one time wanted Alan kernahan-the new under 15,s coach as manager of Partick Thistle, but was overuled by the board.He wanted him as his teams were always well organised & disciplined & John was adament he was the man to take over.AK has something that has caught PLG,s eye & I am 100% behind him.

I still want to give PLG time.He doesnt have the money & has to kinda rear his own.I have heard good things about the training schedule at Rangers for U 15 teams, my nephew is in it & feels he has learned so much more about football since PLG,s arrival than under Ecks supervision.

I am very friendly with John Lambie-who at one time wanted Alan kernahan-the new under 15,s coach as manager of Partick Thistle, but was overuled by the board.He wanted him as his teams were always well organised & disciplined & John was adament he was the man to take over.AK has something that has caught PLG,s eye & I am 100% behind him.

But he doesnt have a barrs irn bru how to motivate his 1st team players so whats the point my freind

I still want to give PLG time.He doesnt have the money & has to kinda rear his own.I have heard good things about the training schedule at Rangers for  U 15 teams, my nephew is in it & feels he has learned so much more about football since PLG,s arrival than under Ecks supervision.

But he doesnt have a barrs irn bru how to motivate his 1st team players so whats the point my freind

John knew a player when he seen one, the point is he never had the funds to buy them.A bit like PLG methinks.We are bargain basement shoppers

I am starting to hope we dont get 2nd place if it makes Murray spend some decent cash to get us out of this mess.

I dont think he will put the money back into the club anyway from the CL so whats the point in qualifying.

Ifish I dont believe you dont want us to finish second, ok first is out of question but every Rangers fan wants us to be in the CL next year.

You must still be in shock from Murray get knighted

Ifish I dont believe you dont want us to finish second, ok first is out of question but every Rangers fan wants us to be in the CL next year.

You must still be in shock from Murray get knighted

Of course I want us to finish 2nd but whats the point of going into the CL with this bunch of clowns.

I dont want Murray to get his hands on CL dosh coz he will not invest it in the team coz he wants out, thats why in a crazy sort of way I dont want us to qualify.

Just to spite that barsteward that all...cheerz

with a pretty similar bunch of clowns we did ok in the champions league and the uefa this year. they just cant seem to do it against the wee teams which is unnaceptable. (willy)

You are suggesting something from last season..this is now, your comment gives no solution to the issue, it only points out what we all know

The French flop has more or less did a u turn and used Ecks players...you know the guy you were all hounding out of Ibrox this time last year

the only solution i can think of is another obvious one and that is that Sir David gives PLG some real backing and spends a tenner for every celtic fiver like he said he would. <bouncy>

Cant argue with that my freind and thats what all real Rangers fans want him to do instead of pretending he is balancing the feckin books before he GTF

Guest orangpendek

the usual negative rubbish from fish.

murray has put more money into RFC than anyone had a right to expect.

he's now plainly waiting for someone else to pick up the baton, and is thus fairly unlikely to massively bankroll the club in the interim.

until someone crazy enough to load us up with millions comes along then it's going to cary on as it is. no-one likes it, but that's the reality and no amount of wailing from the pram is going to change it.

he's now plainly waiting for someone else to pick up the baton, and is thus fairly unlikely to massively bankroll the club in the interim.

until someone crazy enough to load us up with millions comes along then it's going to cary on as it is. no-one likes it, but that's the reality and no amount of wailing from the pram is going to change it.

Enjoy yer wait mate

Just the usual negativity from me Im afraid dont hold yer breath

Oh I forgot to ask you maybe you know something I or we dont know.

Where are the negatives and dont say the draw against the unwashed and the win at Eberdeen etc

Im all ears Mr Positive

I can't understand all the hype about our european run, lets face it all the teams in that group including us were and are all shite!

We all started this season looking forward to at the very least taking the SPL off those mediocore assholes at the piggery, but we've been had lads most we weeks we struggle to finish off/compete with the bottom six, i really wish it would turn around but do u trust Le Guen with what ever funds he will have?

His biggest target Gahouri? has gone to Leverkusen so who's next for defence someother foreign tosser for about a million or so, i'd say we were directionless were it not for the fact were only going one way under Le Guen, DOWN............

Guest orangpendek

'i'm starting to hope we don't get 2nd place'

i think you'll find that's a negative comment

'what's the point in qualifying'

ditto

etc etc

you're not all ears, coz you never listen.

'i'm starting to hope we don't get 2nd place'

i think you'll find that's a negative comment

'what's the point in qualifying'

ditto

etc etc

you're not all ears, coz you never listen.

You only read the first post now go away and dont annoy.

I really dont care whether you agree or not so dont get all huffy coz Im no

Guest orangpendek

did i annoy you? oh dear, i am sorry.

the raison d'etre of this forum is for people to put their opinions across. not to agree with other people, tho of course you can if you want. the idea that anyone would be bothered because you don't agree with them...lol.

did i annoy you? oh dear, i am sorry.

the raison d'etre of this forum is for people to put their opinions across. not to agree with other people, tho of course you can if you want. the idea that anyone would be bothered because you don't agree with them...lol.

You went on the attack without reading the thread thats what annoys .

Its not the first tme you have locked on to one of my posts and went on the attack.

Im not stuipd I understand you have different thoughts from me about RFC you have made it clear in the past but there is no need to make it personal thats whay I cant be bothered with your tactic

It's up to the youth coaches to teach the under-15s. As I understand it, Jim Sinclair is in charge of youth development and I'd be surprised if Le Guen picked him out (though he may well have agreed to him coming in). It is presumably Sinclair who is mainly responsible for bringing in guys like Kernaghan and Tommy Wilson.

If we finish third again then there is no way we will be spending any type of money on quality players. Quality players want to play at the highest level, and the UEFA cup is not a high level. We need to get into the champions league before we can attract any kind of quality here again.

I dont think he will put the money back into the club anyway from the CL so whats the point in qualifying

Your obviously not a Rangers fan and you obviously have no clue about football with a post like that.

QUOTE FROM THE FISH:

Of course I want us to finish 2nd but whats the point of going into the CL with this bunch of clowns.

I dont want Murray to get his hands on CL dosh coz he will not invest it in the team coz he wants out, thats why in a crazy sort of way I dont want us to qualify.

Just to spite that barsteward that all...cheerz

Think you need battered & deep fried"Just to spite that barsteward that all...cheerz" god sake man we have no divine right to win.R u really a died in the wool Gers man as your last post does not inspire any confidence in me that you are.

Barca were where we are for years & they came through it.SPL teams cannot afford fancy foreign wages anymore-consequently are made up of mainly hungry young pacy & hard working Scots.

Thats why its so hard just now & the rest of them are still a bit scared of Smelltic-but a couple of more results against them & the rest will go for their throats like they go for ours. :turtle: