To everyone ignoring this point

legalbeagle

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The post wasn't about ' I have evidence' it was about conjecture. Still fair do's to you but tbh I wouldnt have responded in the thread if it held no interest to me.

Fair enough

Most posts on here do start with, contain or assume a 'what if' position - and then fmk discuss it as fact - a bit like all this 'discussion' about Ally!

I am not really into "what ifs" a little knowledge is often dangerous.

But as above, fair enough

We only discuss facts when it suits of course, a tad hypocritical if you ask me.

Big All, not hypocritical on my part at all.

You read my posts and you will know that I often ask people for proof of their assertions.

Half truths, conjecture and speculation can do a fair amount of damage.

Big All, not hypocritical on my part at all.

You read my posts and you will know that I often ask people for proof of their assertions.

Half truths, conjecture and speculation can do a fair amount of damage.

The irony is that my post is in response to those who are making negative assumptions about the manager, i.e. That he is looking for a pay off or should 'go now', etc,

Rumour (as that is all we have) is that McCoist handed in his notice to Somers, but it could have been his secretary if he still has one. Something as important as this should maybe have gone recorded delivery. However it went I am sure the content was discuss with his legal advisor (if not written by) before sending.

Another rumour is that the Board will meet in London tomorrow and then meet McCoist on Wednesday. This has the feel of Butcher's sacking at Hibs where the Board met on the Monday and Butcher was sent to tender his garden on the Wednesday.

My waters are telling me that Ally will be gone from Ibrox by Wednesday night.

shite. The effin club are happy just to lose the liability for a years greed money. U really think we can pay for lawyers to pursue the worst ever rsngers manager who we wanted rid of anyway??

I have to say in all my time working, I would never be as unprofessional as you seem to be demanding our manager should be. Bizarre.

Ok then, maybe a professional wouldn't purposely breach his contract.

I'm not suggesting he just turn his phone off, and not turn up ever again.

What I am saying though, assuming these talks on Wednesday go ahead, that McCoist tell them he's leaving as soon as possible, get someone else in, and he wants no payoff from them.

If an employee hands in their notice there is no requirement for the employer to respond as the employee has made their intentions clear as per the contract of employment. Any negotiations should be between the employer and the employee privately and not played out in the Daily Record.

If an employee hands in their notice there is no requirement for the employer to respond as the employee has made their intentions clear as per the contract of employment. Any negotiations should be between the employer and the employee privately and not played out in the Daily Record.

And if the employer doesn't you would assume the employee works their notice, yes? As opposed to the people we still have giving it 'Ally, just go now' rhetoric.

Second point, 100%, none of this should be in the press, including the story planted last week. It is embarrassing for the club and demeaning.