Player ratings v St Midden

Ibroxblue

(Bearing in mind that I missed the first 15 mins or so due to a transport f***-up)

McGregor 6 - didn't have all that much to do, made a bad mess of one easy cross, I'm told he was blameless at the goal

Hutton 6 - mostly played OK, some good runs, some poor technique

Svensson 6 - mostly played OK, one bad mistake

Hemdani 6 - played better at CB than previously, not sure there was all that much threat especially in the air

Papac 6 - had a decent game (wasn't great, wasn't awful)

Sionko 5 - worked hard, didn't get into the game enough

Clement 6 - put in a good shift (generally wins the ball well when on his feet but doesn't cope well with the sliding tackle, no real creative input)

Ferguson 7 - put in another great shift, could get worn out trying to carry the team

Adam 5 - did some good things and some bad things

Novo 5 - worked hard as usual but technical deficiencies glaringly evident

Boyd 6 - got a goal, missed another good chance

Sub:

Burke 3 - not sure he's match fit yet

Non-appearance:

Prso - badly missed (but you can't rely on one man - especially one with dodgy knees)

got to disagree with ur opinion on papac he was and is rank rotten and he is all 1 footed, Adam was pish aswell and its time he was dropped because he needs a rest and looks to have lost his confidence but other than that i agree with the rest

Yeah, I agree about Papac - I thought he was just about our worst player yesterday. I mean - Adam did take the corner for the goal so he did make one contribution.

Generally that left side with Papac and Adam was terrible yesterday. And although I agree that Burke isn't fully fit yesterday, it was noticeable that Hutton was far happier to get forward once he came on. Presumably he is more confindent that Chris won't lose the ball than he is with Sionko