Fraser Airds Comments

BearJohn

A few apologies in order to Frazer, maybe?

This place is full of so called fans that fall over themselves to criticise by taking things out of context or purposely misinterpreting something, simply accepting someone's word for it, having never seen the interview they're criticising, or exaggerating stuff.

It happened to McCoist, Aird's getting it, King got it. Pathetic behaviour.

Whats your thoughts on ashley?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny that young players who get a shot (Macleod, Crawford, Aird etc) get criticised, unfairly IMO. Yet those who don't are world beaters who should play every week.

I honestly hope the likes of Gallagher forces his way back into the side, unlikely with MA guaranteed mercenaries in now, primarily so people will look foolish for championing him for 2 years then condemning him off a run of inconsistent performances.

Bring in the youths! Get rid of the youths! :rolleyes:

His comments are straight forward enough, the hope is that maybe he and a lot of others that do get into the starting xi know their position will be lost if they don't put in a performance.

Had high hopes for airs, saw his debut as a sub a few years ago and thought he could maybe go somewhere, don't really think he's lived up to it so maybe some pressure will get the best from him, if not then he can leave.

Its a bit shite for McDowall to be told but it's the only way he'd actually play these guys and they are needed, saw the board have said it was nonsense... Maybe Kenny is making the claim so that the undroppables don't go in the huff with him!

I just watched the video. You were talking shite. Care to reassess your OP?

No sorry. I reassessed and still think the same as when i first seen it on sky sports news over 4 hours ago.

Opinions are great things everyone has there own and thats my opinion on the matter. So i see it differently from you but you don't agree and now try to shame me into retracting my OP.

No sorry. I reassessed and still think the same as when i first seen it on sky sports news over 4 hours ago.

Opinions are great things everyone has there own and thats my opinion on the matter. So i see it differently from you but you don't agree and now try to shame me into retracting my OP.

You're thick as pigshit then.

Why do you want to hear my opinion on Mike Ashley in a hatched job Frazer Aird thread?

Well you wanted to get personal with me by starting the name calling so I thought you like a chat seeing as were getting personal. So I was wondering what you thought.

Maybe you can help me on the right path for once. ?

I would have thought some apologies to Aird, maybe?

Nah, I wouldn't. That's pretty much the standard of 'supporter' we have on these kinds of threads.

Nah mate I'm stubborn. Even if I was wrong I'd argue til im blue in the face that I was right.

It's funny that young players who get a shot (Macleod, Crawford, Aird etc) get criticised, unfairly IMO. Yet those who don't are world beaters who should play every week.

I honestly hope the likes of Gallagher forces his way back into the side, unlikely with MA guaranteed mercenaries in now, primarily so people will look foolish for championing him for 2 years then condemning him off a run of inconsistent performances.

Bring in the youths! Get rid of the youths! :rolleyes:

Never criticised Mcleod. Ever. The wee man had something only shining light this season til we sold him. ?

Hes poor. My stubbornness isn't going to stop him making it. Its his lack of ability.

He's poor so you decide not to go with criticisms of his play, but to make shit up about him and start a thread that ends up a virtual character assassination based on imagined evidence?

The boy may be poor, but he tries. He doesn't deserve some supporter assassin like you laying into him for something he hasn't done.

You, my friend, are a piece of work. This thread of yours is no better than a witch hunt, and I'd have more respect for people that changed their view having seen the video than continue with this distortion.

He's poor so you decide not to go with criticisms of his play, but to make shit up about him and start a thread that ends up a virtual character assassination based on imagined evidence?

The boy may be poor, but he tries. He doesn't deserve some supporter assassin like you laying into him for something he hasn't done.

You, my friend, are a piece of work. This thread of yours is no better than a witch hunt, and I'd have more respect for people that changed their view having seen the video than continue with this distortion.

I say it how I see it.

If people haven't seen it and commented on it that isn't my fault its there for them to see. If they have seen it then there of the same mindset as me. Love it or hate it, maybe if you don't like this witch hunt as you call it you should leave us small minded folk to it.

Just saying.