Restriction on where we sell Gers Kit?

not a good idea I was in several different stores across London and the green n white was in yer face everytime ... just gives them more exposure someone wasn't thinking when they struck that JJB deal

I know too much green and white would give me a migraine after a while.Thank god ive not been to Parkheid

Just a theory but they may be in every shop simpley because they cant shift them, no one wants them.

Over the years some reasearch was done and Rangers sell 40% more merchandise than celtic so dont worry to much about it

This may have been true pre JJB deal. Since then they are doing a much better job of merchandising and we have gone backwards without doubt.

I asked an employee of Debenhams in Inverness why there was only celtic merchandise and they said that they assumed Rangers fans would prefer to shop in a Rangers Store and didn't see the point in stocking our merchandise.

Rather short sighted as many people buy on impulse and dont shop around. I mean think of how many people buy full price games at places like HMV when they can get it much cheaper elsewhere. Besides, it's not as if Scotland is crawling with Rangers Stores.

thats one problem i feel with the merchandise being in JJB shops, foreigners or those not aware of the JJB will come to edinburgh or any other town, see a celtic shop and may wonder if theres a rangers shop, there wont be one, they arent going to know that they should go to JJB for everything Rangers, especially in edinburgh and thats one of the reasons i think its a pretty bad deal. I would have preferred if maybe in the BIGGER outlets for JJB they had a rangers logo outside on the building that really notified somebody that rangers merchandise was being officially sold there. espeically in england.

Our marketing department had better pull out all the stops. Between this and the bad publicity we could lose some of our fan base.

We're already set to lose fans in Inverness. Now that Caley are an SPL side dads are more likely to bring their kids up as Caley fans.

The JJB deal is a complete an utter joke and I dont know what Murray was thinking when he signed it? Even Soccer World is better than JJB these days.

thats one problem i feel with the merchandise being in JJB shops, foreigners or those not aware of the JJB will come to edinburgh or any other town, see a celtic shop and may wonder if theres a rangers shop, there wont be one, they arent going to know that they should go to JJB for everything Rangers, especially in edinburgh and thats one of the reasons i think its a pretty bad deal. I would have preferred if maybe in the BIGGER outlets for JJB they had a rangers logo outside on the building that really notified somebody that rangers merchandise was being officially sold there. espeically in england.

Problem with that is Rangers arent the only club who have a merchandise deal with JJB. Rangers followed in the footsteps of Everton in taking up the JJB deal, and id put money on their being other clubs who have similiar deals.

it would make sense if they had the logos of all the clubs they sponsor then on some sort of reasonably sized banner. they have gone out of their way to be contracted to the club, the least they can do is show that to the public.