Fund Members - 2 Free Tickets - Tuesday Night (17/03)

govanblue

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there you go folks,

Another benefit of Sponsors' Fund Membership - DuntocherLoyal has just got himself a pair of £70 Bar 72 tickets for only £20 :thumbup:

Can't be bad, eh?

There is also a runner-up who has been notified that he has won a prize.

Depending on an outcome tomorrow, this runner up-prize will either be a very good prize or a fantastic prize. fingers crossed! (tu)

DuntocherLoyal has now found out that he can't actually attend the game on Tuesday! (Prison day-release rules are complicated!) doh

So he has generously donated the tickets back to us. (tu)

So the Runner-Up is now the winner - if he logs on and reads his PMs in time!

And the 3rd-placed name is now the runner up, and has been advised of the runner-up prize details.

For some strange reason, DuntocherLoyal felt that he should also make a donation to the Fund! Thanks ya Maddie! :thumbup:

So, we'll make sure that DuntocherLoyal is at the front of the queue for the next good offer we get our hands on. :thumbup:

More good news...

Seeing our offer reminded one of our Loyal Fund Members that he had a pair of Bar 72 tickets going spare on Tuesday Night, so he has donated them to the Fund. :clap:

So as a result, the runner-up in our raffle has now won himself a pair of Bar 72 tickets for tomorrow night (for £20). :thumbup:

Congratulations bluenose1975 :21:

Well done to the winners,unfortunately I can't get up on a Tuesday with work very often,but will keep an eye out.

I dropped the hint that we would gladly accept Bar 72 tickets for any game which came up, so you never know. (tu)

And also a Big Thank You to the Loyal Fund Member who saved the day by getting me a direct line through to the Ticket Office at the last minute, when all my other avenues were failing. (tu)

Without him (and his direct line :pipe: ), the tickets would have simply gone unused and bluenose1975 would be blue all over. :D

Just wanted to say cheers to GovanBlue and The Rangers Development Fund! While the result wasn't ideal... I was watching from arguably the best seats in the stadium. :crywank:

0zDLxgv.jpg

What a cracking picture!

If I'd known it would be that good, I would have blagged them for myself!

Fingers crossed, The Fund will get another chance of some Bar 72 tickets before the end of the Season. (tu)

Attention Fund Members:

We have 2 Bar 72 tickets for Tuesday Night's game v Alloa (17th March, 7:45pm)

£20 for the pair (they cost £70)

I'll put the names of the 8 Unlucky Members from last time back in the hat.

I'll PM the winner tomorrow. (tu)

Thanks once again to the Loyal Fund Member who donated the tickets - again! :thumbup: