Is Vladimir Weiss Walter Smith In Disguise

We all remember that fabulous day in May 4 years ago when we won the league at Rugby Park after humping Killie 5-1 ...... Most of us will remember the guy with a Walter Smith mask on, jumping about behind the goals celebrating near the players after 1 of the goals. After watching it over again tonight, a thought occurred to me .......

My question is ..... Was it Vladimir Weiss???

He was in the crowd with the fans, I've included a still from the match just before KO, and a photo of the "Walter Smith" as well .... I think it could be. He's certainly "passionate" enough.

Thoughts?

WEISS%201_zpswtekrlkb.png

WEISS%202_zps4nmdlpxn.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We all remember that fabulous day in May 4 years ago when we won the league at Rugby Park after humping Killie 5-1 ...... Most of us will remember the guy with a Walter Smith mask on, jumping about behind the goals celebrating near the players after 1 of the goals. After watching it over again tonight, a thought occurred to me .......

My question is ..... Was it Vladimir Weiss???

He was in the crowd with the fans, I've included a still from the match just before KO, and a photo of the "Walter Smith" as well .... I think it could be. He's certainly "passionate" enough.

Thoughts?

WEISS%201_zpswtekrlkb.png

WEISS%202_zps4nmdlpxn.png

Ties different.

So it is, well spotted .... Ah well, It would've been outstanding if it was.

That's this thread fucked then :lol:

Tbh even though the ties are different, still not entirely sure that it's not Weiss. The ears look the same, same haircut, same shape of head from the side, the only factor that says it's not him, is the tie.

Unless he changed his tie at some point lol.

Tbh even though the ties are different, still not entirely sure that it's not Weiss. The ears look the same, same haircut, same shape of head from the side, the only factor that says it's not him, is the tie.

Unless he changed his tie at some point lol.

He may just well have changed ties, the mystery continues, :lol:

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/150511-Rangers-Champions/G0000ZfqOpum39x4/I00003MoGfJ55tVo

Whoever it is, definitely seems as though they have some connection to Rangers in an employment sense.

If I'm not mistaken, at the time; You couldn't buy those ties. Club staff, Walter Smith, Directors & players etc, when suited & booted wore those ties (the red, white & blue ones)

There's still so many things that say it could be though! WTF!

The shirt colour, the suit, the hair, the ears, the way the blue shirt sticks out of the bottom of his jacket sleeves.

It honestly looks like it could be him, the only difference is the tie.

It definitely is someone connected with the club. WHO THO?!

Going by that video - It's not Weiss that masked up as Walter Smith unfortunately. That tie's still different.

Just like the video still, this is still the start of the match though, if you look up towards the tunnel, you can see the cheerleaders.

With the Willie Vass link I posted, he has changed tie at some point.

I want to believe :(

A club official could have spotted him before KO, and said ... "Oi, wrong tie son, we do thinks proper here at Rangers (those were the days :( ). Here's the correct one, you gotta look the part".

Maybe ..... just maybe

Look at the guy other side of Lafferty (can't make him out), same Belt, same tie, short hair, same sort of ears, shirt tucked in.

I0000RNvDAacRGNM.jpg

Don't who it is ... but it could be him judging by his belt buckle

1631362_w2.jpg

But it could still be Weiss, as he has obviously changed his tie.

The only difference is...that some want this guy to love Rangers as much as he claims he does.

he was a decent player for us, who now earns hundreds of thousands a week to play in front of a couple thousand fans.

yes he is good player, obviously likes Rangers. But doesnt deserve the hero status he gets. Anyone can fuck off to a billionaires club then pop back to glasgow for a game when it suits him so that when his career is finished he can come crawling back and thousands of fans will cheer his name.

But folk like Jig and Lee Wallace are cunts who only stayed for the money.

The only difference is...that some want this guy to love Rangers as much as he claims he does.

he was a decent player for us, who now earns hundreds of thousands a week to play in front of a couple thousand fans.

yes he is good player, obviously likes Rangers. But doesnt deserve the hero status he gets. Anyone can fuck off to a billionaires club then pop back to glasgow for a game when it suits him so that when his career is finished he can come crawling back and thousands of fans will cheer his name.

But folk like Jig and Lee Wallace are cunts who only stayed for the money.

I doubt he gets hundreds of thousands, yes he plays in the qatari league or whatever, but the money and average olympiakos player would receive there is nothing like the money the likes of Yaya Toure, Bale, Rooney etc receive. More like 40/50k

I doubt he gets hundreds of thousands, yes he plays in the qatari league or whatever, but the money and average olympiakos player would receive there is nothing like the money the likes of Yaya Toure, Bale, Rooney etc receive. More like 40/50k

Weiss was on 90k last I heard.