Under 20's Promotions

RTID 1968

Ibrox noise reporting that as well as Hardie, Murdoch and Welsh being permanently promoted to the First Team Squad Ryan Sinnamon has also been promoted permanently to the First Team Squad. I hope it is true as I am delighted to hear that MW is promoting youth from MP when good enough. At long last MP is being used as it was designed to all those years ago. The days of paying far too much for and far too much to mediocre players are over and once again I am delighted. I know all the spoiled diddys will be greetin about the lack of million plus signings, but that is just their insecurity, thank fuck they ain't the Manager.

Unlike the fat greedy cunt before him MW is putting the Clubs interests before his own, its magic.

Also like the promotion of the U17 to U20 and the attitude of Craig Mullholland

"Were looking for all the players in the academy to have some form of leadership about them, and we absolutely wont put up with energy sappers in the group, Mulholland insisted." - the Energy Sappers last season included our First Team management and coaching personnel. They certainly drained me!