Cuellar agent says player won't travel to . . .

. . . Glasgow unless a fee has been rubber stamped. Either he's not that keen or they doesn't trust somebody ? :sherlock:

He CANT travel unless a fee has been rubber stamped - its not up to him

. . . Glasgow unless a fee has been rubber stamped. Either he's not that keen or they doesn't trust somebody ? :sherlock:

Been known for players to come and give the place the once over before talks begin has in not ? How do tou mean then he CAN'T travel and who is it up to then ? :sherlock:

Been known for players to come and give the place the once over before talks begin has in not ? How do tou mean then he CAN'T travel and who is it up to then ? :sherlock:

He can only come over if he is given permission by his current Club - no agreed fee - no permission - no travel

Was he not here in about march :rolleyes:

Surely if he came over before a fee was agreed, this is almost...tapping up?

I think it would be JA.

I brought a similar point up a few days ago about how we have been allowed to agree personal terms with Celluer if we have infact not agreed a fee with Osasuna.

I just don't understand why a team would allow a player to talk to and agree a deal in principle to move elsewhere if they are still a million miles apart in terms of agreeing a fee <cr>

I think it would be JA.

I brought a similar point up a few days ago about how we have been allowed to agree personal terms with Celluer if we have infact not agreed a fee with Osasuna.

I just don't understand why a team would allow a player to talk to and agree a deal in principle to move elsewhere if they are still a million miles apart in terms of agreeing a fee <cr>

The Ashley Cole fiasco before he joined Chelsea, was about agreeing wages before the transfer fee was agreed

shhh, don't tell UEFA, we're already in enough trouble :craphead:

I think it would be JA.

Often teams will let players go and discuss terms before a fee has been agreed mainly because it costs the selling team nothing really, the buying club will usually pay flights/hotels/etc. If the fees agreed the transfer goes through quicker and if not well then its not your fault and youve lost nothing really. All depends on if the selling team some dont like to do things that way as it can unsettle players if a fee isnt agreed.