Between 4 & 6

12 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Agreed so much. You'd think this guy was Makelele, Busquets and Alonso all rolled into one the way some on here rate him. 

We do need a sitting midfielder, cover for the fullbacks, wings and most crucially another centerback. 

I know mate and the funny thing is the majority who harp on about him probably haven't even seen him play. If MW doesn't deem him fit/good enough for us then I'm happy to take his word for it.

Aye I'd agree with all of that. I'd also like another striker brought in as competition for Waggy. I don't expect Miller to be a starter every week next season but he still has a role to play.

I would expect Bell, Zelalem, Law, Shiels, Templeton, King & Clark to leave with Gasparotto, Hardie & Burt going out on loan again.

People forgetting that we have Crooks and Windass coming in and I think we will get Ball back next year

Foderingham, Kelly, McCrorie

Tavernier, Wallace

Keirnan, Wilson, Ball

Holt, Halliday, Crooks, Windass, Thompson

McKay, MOH, Forrester

Waghorn, Miller

In addition to Ball, Crooks, Windass & Forrester we could do with.

-CB

-Backup Fullback who can cover both sides

-Winger

-Striker

Guest Lloyd72
5 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

:lol: the messiah himself, John Eustace.

I genuinely think people have this amazing perception of this guy and 90% probably haven't even seen him play. 

He trained for months and couldn't get fit so no, he wasn't good enough. Not to mention he was like 35 or something. 

I agree we need a tough tackling midfielder but an unfit, over the hill John Eustace isn't the answer.

it wasn't because he was unfit that he didn't sign warburton said he had a family illness and needed to concentrate on that for now, I still think he would have done a decent job for us he'd of been a great influence for the younger lads too.

i dont actually think teams will sit in against us next season

the brain dead fans of all them will demand they have a go and put the "new club" in there place, probably some players aswell with the same attitude (that bald tit from Dundee springs to mind)

will play right into our hands next season by having a go and we will just blow them away

we need a couple good defenders. Our defense has been woeful recently. Looking at players out of contract I cant see any that id really want to stay, could take or leave all of them