A long way since season start

NeoGeo7

image.jpeg

you look at the players promoting the strips and how many will be here next year? Replace with Holt, Waggy, Fods, Kiernan and McKay in the picture above and things seem so much better. So we've shipped 9 goals in the last 3 games but if that's as bad as it gets then I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

Cant make the game on Tuesday but it's going to be huge for all the Bears who have been to every game (or close enough to) over the last 4 years.

Enjoy this moment fellow Bears the destination for the journey is in touching distance.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I'd of loved  to of been able to say I was at them  all. Been to as many as possible  tho.

Anyone else find it a bit Ironic that  the  day we can secure our return is the start of the new tax year

Ironic and quite fitting. A big middle finger to those that tried to bury us.

The manager has worked on a very tight budget and proved money is no match for hard graft and an eye for a bargain. 

Can an you imagine how good he would be at picking up a £2 to £3 million player?   

Mr Warburton and Papa Weir's 14 to 16 hour shifts have paid off big time and showed the team that the way to success is hard work.  

9/10 for me so far, beat the mhanky mob it's a 10/10 for me this season. 

Could lnot have imagined the way we started against Hibs it blew us all away.