The Daily Shit Stirrers at it again

Accrington have a policy of short term contracts and this will always happen to them operating a system like that.  Naturally they are pissed off that they are losing two players for next to nothing who they deem to be worth a minimum 3 million for the pair which would have covered them financially for years but that's life.

Exactly the same thing happens to us when EPL teams start whispering in players ears about mega million pay packets.  Nothing to be done about it but move on.  If they have an issue they need to talk to the footballing authorities because Rangers can't change the rules. 

On 25/04/2016 at 1:32 PM, gogzy said:

Why do you think it's shite?

Because one club is always going to get shafted. You can buy a player for a good wedge,  only for that player to leave for fuckall when his contract is up. There should at least be some sort of payment to the club the player leaves in proportion to the value of the player. 

3 minutes ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Because one club is always going to get shafted. You can buy a player for a good wedge,  only for that player to leave for fuckall when his contract is up. There should at least be some sort of payment to the club the player leaves in proportion to the value of the player. 

The highlighted bit is the important bit. His contract is up - he can do what he wants. If I was contracting myself to a company and it finished, i wouldn't expect another possible employer to pay the present one. Its a contract - its there for a reason and has finite lifespan.