What really happened at the Cup Final

Siam69

From the footage I've seen, Holt gets a punch thrown at him clear as day, he does the right thing by standing up for himself and going for the guy back. I've yet to see Wallace being hit, just a still image of what appears to be someone about to strike him

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Our captain gets punched, he walks down the tunnel like nothing happened. Neil Lennon got a punch thrown at him that didn't connect, the whole footballing nation was in meltdown and candlelight vigils were being held outside the piggery

You see the difference between Rangers and the rest? We have something called dignity.

Not to mention Lennon tried to stamp on the guy's head while he was on the ground being held by police who acted noticeably faster than the ones on saturday

56 minutes ago, Bear Ass said:

That's pretty much how I saw it. How the fuKK TBB even merits a mention in the context of yesterday's riot I'll never know.  What a fuct up nation we are.  If we could annexe our own "6 counties" free of the scum and just give the rest of the cesspit over to them (as long as they promised never to bother us again) I'd vote for it tomorrow!!

Of course the problem with that is most of them live in and around Glasgow. Better we just interned them and get nicky up on crimes against humanity.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Our captain gets punched, he walks down the tunnel like nothing happened. Neil Lennon got a punch thrown at him that didn't connect, the whole footballing nation was in meltdown and candlelight vigils were being held outside the piggery

You see the difference between Rangers and the rest? We have something called dignity.

Have you missed some of the above posts. Pretty accurate, i said pretty. We are not going to get to hang them all. Although thats what some on here want. Was it as bad as some are making out. Dont know as not seen a lot of proof. Factual evidence. Pictures video etc. Wait and see what happens mon. 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Bear said:

Have you missed some of the above posts. Pretty accurate, i said pretty. We are not going to get to hang them all. Although thats what some on here want. Was it as bad as some are making out. Dont know as not seen a lot of proof. Factual evidence. Pictures video etc. Wait and see what happens mon. 

It's more the general reaction of the footballing community I'm getting at.

Our players have been attacked and somehow Rangers fans are still being blamed by a good percentage of people. Most people are now seeing sense but sadly there's always going to be a huge amount of people who let their hatred for Rangers overrule thoughts and go in to automatic "Rangers fans are a disgrace" mode.

It's common sense - Thousands of opposition fans run on the pitch to 'celebrate'. A few hundred decide they want to fight with Rangers fans so they get what they wanted and are now up in arms because they actually had to fight instead of looking hard goading people.

16 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

From the footage I've seen, Holt gets a punch thrown at him clear as day, he does the right thing by standing up for himself and going for the guy back. I've yet to see Wallace being hit, just a still image of what appears to be someone about to strike him

Some swings on Wallace here? Or is it Holt?

Well our reputation will always be damaged after manchester. I thought the restraint by most, not all, our fans was commendable. Very commendable. Knee jerk reaction to it wont change the haters. Lets get our ducks in a row with solid proof and fuck em where it hurts, in their pockets. Behind closed door games due to security concerns.