Please Report as outlined here

8 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I would like to know if anyone is on this or not but I propose

Private prosecutions, I.E. anyone assaulted, spat at threatened certainly any Fans but welcome players backroom etc. There are at least 2 firms available for this Pro Bono 

Stripped of their Cup, Unlike them I wouldn't want it if not won on the park but they MUST be challenged on this or a replay behind closed doors.

Not only what happened on the day but to Continue with an open top display with the same people out on the streets, WE would have been confined to home arrest were it us, SFA have it in their rules that this action can be taken, Is there ANYTHING worse that would merit serious punishment, simple answer is no this is the most serious of offences

I know there is evidence being put together on another thread but it must be put in the hands of a firm, the authorities can not be trusted with this

Write or PM Ruth Davidson on Twitter, I can assure you she is looking to raise a shitstorm with this, yes it's about gaining votes for the next election but she has privately latched on to this big time

If anyone needs address of the firm I'm working on it, they won't be from Glasgow but I hope I get permission to publish their details later today.

Is this the same Ruth Davidson  who backed the republican bigot Angela Haggerty?

3 minutes ago, superkai said:

Is this the same Ruth Davidson  who backed the republican bigot Angela Haggerty?

If she did then that's disappointing, I only know that she is seeing this as an opportunity

There's another thread similar to this if ADMIN want to lock this one, I did look for one but didn't spot it sorry