Welcome to Scottish Football pt 2

51 minutes ago, jimgers said:

About at least dozen, maybe more Hivs thugs, ran all the way from their end right up to the barrier surrounding the pitch rigth in front of where i was standing. They were shouting Orange bastards and making cut throat gestures towards me and fellow Rangers fans, i was terrified i can tell you. The only way i could protect my self was by singing, my first song that i sung was that well know BB hymn We Have An Anchor, then i belted out We Have Friend In Jesus. Finally when goaded and terrified beyond reason and purely for self defense purposes i sang the Billy Boys.

Sssshhhh! They'll accuse you of incitement, then they'll ban the songs leaving you defenceless and tell you the kicking you receive will all be your own fault.

Theres one video of the hivs fans running over to the Rangers fans and one of them id say in his 30s grabs his sons arm and forces him to cross himself and then does it again all the time shouting abuse.

Now im not a lawyer but would that not be classed as sectarian and inflamitory?