Murica

EMRFC

2 hours ago, Willis said:

Can you imagine if we were in some competition against them and it was played in America? All the daft yanks bringing their weans with their foam fingers and pom-poms to sing "lets go team" and then they turn round the corner to see a bunch of pissed up Scottish folk singing about being up to the knees in each others blood and battering fuck out of each other :lol:

Yanks are fucking hilarious, I love going on the soccer sub on reddit and watching them all get in a rage every time someone laughs at their fans or when they try to compare Euro football culture with American sports culture :lol: or when theyre talking to someone whos been an Arsenal ST holder for 20 years and they go "how can you say im not a fan, im as much of a fan as you, i watch the games every saturday with my jersey on supporting the team!" :lol: when they chose to support Arsenal like 2 years ago. I love that shit, comedy gold.

"Let's go team!  You're not singing over there!"

"Fuck off ya cunting f*enian bastards!"

8 minutes ago, BF2 said:

"Let's go team!  You're not singing over there!"

"Fuck off ya cunting f*enian bastards!"

This has to be the best one, singing the referees a wanker, in a pub, and theres not even a game going on :lol: they dont have a bloody clue

On 27 June 2016 at 4:30 PM, Willis said:

America, where Club "rivalries" are manufactured by the league, where there's club appointed singing groups :lol: the less they have to do with football outside the US the better.

:lol::lol:

5OSLvPb.jpg

Fuck sake could you imagine that wee specky prick on the bottom right coming up against a big 7ft Russian hooligan  :lol:

"Banned for using smoke bombs" :lol:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Fuck sake could you imagine that wee specky prick on the bottom right coming up against a big 7ft Russian hooligan  :lol:

"Banned for using smoke bombs" :lol:

:lol: aye they just take every aspect of football culture here and then cringe it up to fuck, pretty much what they do with everything else

I mind watching a Rangers game in Florida and after we scored the song of choice from the locals was 'we are not sectarian, no, noo'

Nothing wrong with the chant but just thought it was a bit weird to celebrate a goal with it :lol: