Iink for the game ?

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I've paid for it tonight mate and it's horrendous, normally fine as well.

Pixelated to fuck on the big screen and buffering like fuck, that's on 200meg broadband as well.

Exactly mate piss poor really , wen you look at the quality of other clubs TV 

1 minute ago, lutonblue said:

Exactly mate piss poor really , wen you look at the quality of other clubs TV 

I had the same conversation with Louden_Greg, he said they film it in HD but don't show it in that.

They better sort it or it will be the last I pay for it, I've had better illegal streams.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I've paid for it tonight mate and it's horrendous, normally fine as well.

Pixelated to fuck on the big screen and buffering like fuck, that's on 200meg broadband as well.

I know you have paid for in that but if it is buffering you might as well try one of the free links,,, I just watched the first half on DIMSPORTS through KODI and it didn't buffer once,,,was still pixelated tho 

7 minutes ago, stevotrueblue said:

I know you have paid for in that but if it is buffering you might as well try one of the free links,,, I just watched the first half on DIMSPORTS through KODI and it didn't buffer once,,,was still pixelated tho 

Cheers mate will keep that as a backup plan. It's not buffering anymore but the quality is minging.

8 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I had the same conversation with Louden_Greg, he said they film it in HD but don't show it in that.

They better sort it or it will be the last I pay for it, I've had better illegal streams.

:lol: I would pay if it's decent 

22 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

You are right mate , that site I use has been sorting the streams just said , chelsea use the same system and its spot on 

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

They do film in HD as SkySports HD use the RTV pictures.