Pubs tonite

ab4113

Anyone going to game tonight, Stonefield Tavarn in Blantyre, about 2 miles from accies ground, Rangers Pub, with the tunes and game on, or if you prefer  after game for a victory drink.

get off train at Blantyre Station (one before accies stop/Hamilton west) head up road from station about 400yards to main street , pub right in front of you,

cmoan get a swally and a sing song?

17 minutes ago, ab4113 said:

Anyone going to game tonight, Stonefield Tavarn in Blantyre, about 2 miles from accies ground, Rangers Pub, with the tunes and game on, or if you prefer  after game for a victory drink.

get off train at Blantyre Station (one before accies stop/Hamilton west) head up road from station about 400yards to main street , pub right in front of you,

cmoan get a swally and a sing song?

Sorry mate, just checked and it only gets a 4.5 on Tripadvisor. I only drink in pubs with a rating of 4.6 and above.

1 hour ago, ab4113 said:

Its got 5 stars on oor trip advisor?

Was this your review mate? What 'pub stuff' are you referring to?

---------------------------------------------

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Teddies is very good pub and i go must weekends i like people in it really friendly and pub stuff nice to 

Helpful?

2 Thank RossSummers

-----------------------------------------------