Time

2 hours ago, duffy2391 said:

Just now my main worry is that Pedro doesn't have the dressing room, it was a hard job to take on for anyone and it's been given to a complete novice. Someone that no one in the squad have even heard of is suddenly trying to ship 90% of the players off and segregating them in training. 

If he doesn't have the respect of the team then we're spending a lot of money bringing new players into a rotten environment and times just going to make it worse.

We limped through the remainder of the league last season with the best performances coming right after his appointment, now that his feet are under the table and he's implementing his own ethos of the game, it seems the players are just growing more and more bewildered and are basically not following him.

Yup and players will normally give their best if they see it works. It makes the situation more worrying because it could be that his methods and tactics are just shite.

Think the same happened with Le Guen and he had a great pedigree. Pedro's been awful since he got here. I seen him smiling at his own jargon. Never a good sign but it's he fact that we declined badly when he came in that's the reason to just get shot of him quickly if he is a donkey.

We will need to give him a couple of months now after backing him with players. Looks like we should never have appointed him or should have got rid before backing him with cash.

Just hoping these other players come in and make a difference. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

He's bought practically a whole new team, played one competitive game with some of them and he's all of a sudden "a useless cunt" a "dud " and the majority of the new guys are "fucking shite" 

I never said that defeat was fuck all 

Like I said I agree with the sentiment of what you've said but you did say it was a knee jerk at 'fuck all' which it simply isn't. 

I'm all for giving him time and personally blame the players for Tuesday night.

14 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Yup and players will normally give their best if they see it works. It makes the situation more worrying because it could be that his methods and tactics are just shite.

Think the same happened with Le Guen and he had a great pedigree. Pedro's been awful since he got here. I seen him smiling at his own jargon. Never a good sign but it's he fact that we declined badly when he came in that's the reason to just get shot of him quickly if he is a donkey.

We will need to give him a couple of months now after backing him with players. Looks like we should never have appointed him or should have got rid before backing him with cash.

Just hoping these other players come in and make a difference. 

I'm worried that we have got ourselves a gold plated dud but as you say with all the signings we have put ourselves in the position of having to give him time 

On 7/5/2017 at 2:17 PM, gersandy said:

Fuck that man.

This tie shouldve been a foregone conclusion. Regardless of the fact we had a whole new team. We shouldve scored 5 or 6 at ibrox, and another 2 or 3 over there.

Don't entirely agree with you on the goals front, but we should have had enough fitness and quality to brush aside a part time team at home and away.

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I'm worried that we have got ourselves a gold plated dud but as you say with all the signings we have put ourselves in the position of having to give him time 

Aye it's looking like another season wasted. The board better be praying to the big man it works out. There is nothing that stands out as making him worth the obvious risks. Especially at this time in our history. Massive mistake if they called this wrong and one that you can't even give them the benefit of the doubt by even understanding. Looks to me like it would be just luck if he turns out to be good because nothing he's done so far in the game should get him the Rangers job. He's went from doing nothing in a desert league to Ibrox. Somebody needs to explain that one to us if this does go wrong. Some baws badly needing booted.

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:18 PM, RDFM said:

When does it stop being a "knee jerk" reaction?

When we lose 5-1 to Celtic at home? Done that already.

When we lose a two decade long winning streak against Aberdeen? Fucked that too.

See when Hibs take 3 off us and Hearts do the same a week later, will it then be an apparopriate reaction?

It was the same throughout Warburton's tenure with people blindly shouting down anyone who questioned his ability. Lo and behold as soon as the board got rid of him they flipped over "he was shite anyway".