Signed shirt prize draw

stevemac

Hi all, as discussed in my other forum, I'm putting a feeler out there for a prize draw for two signed rangers shirts. One signed by the first team as we entered division 3 (nice bit of historical memorabilia) and the second is a circa 2008ish signed jersey. Unfortunately I've no COA's or frames but I've no reason to believe they are not genuine.

All proceeds of the draw will go to the just giving page I've set up. Im thinking if members here pay £3 via PayPal leaving a note on the payment with their RM username, I can then announce a winner here without revealing any personal info. I will then place all usernames in a random generator on the net and announce winners thereafter.

If you are interested in taking part, please leave a comment stating so, and if it generates enough interest I'll then provide a PayPal address and start the draw. I'm hoping to start it on Monday if enough interest is generated and keep the draw open until Friday.

Thanks in advance! And thank you to all that have donated so far. Your generosity has not gone unnoticed, my mum cried and wondered why a bunch of Scottish strangers were helping her. You've been amazing so far. WATP

IMG_20170713_221714.jpg

IMG_20170713_221815.jpg

cheers lads - I think if we haven't got enough supporters by next week I'll just go through the names of my original thread and raffle based on that - not sure I'll get 30-40 bears to be honest but who knows! Thank you for your continued support ????

9 hours ago, stevemac said:

cheers lads - I think if we haven't got enough supporters by next week I'll just go through the names of my original thread and raffle based on that - not sure I'll get 30-40 bears to be honest but who knows! Thank you for your continued support ????

Not quite one of the lads but happy to boost your numbers. ?