Do UEFA really favour the great unwashed?

Thermopylae

23 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

14 charges in 10 years not a hint of partial closure.

Their offences have been for various elements of fan behaviour, invading the pitch, banners criticising UEFA etc, and under UEFA disciplinary procedures these are set with by fines. Any behaviour deemed racist (or sectarian) is seen as a higher level offence by UEFA and the sanction is partial or full stadium closure. We may not agree with what is the higher offence but I am sure that is how it is seen in UEFA. 

41 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Their offences have been for various elements of fan behaviour, invading the pitch, banners criticising UEFA etc, and under UEFA disciplinary procedures these are set with by fines. Any behaviour deemed racist (or sectarian) is seen as a higher level offence by UEFA and the sanction is partial or full stadium closure. We may not agree with what is the higher offence but I am sure that is how it is seen in UEFA. 

They also attacked players...also racism and sectarianism are not under the same classification as per the United Nations, for UEFA to link both is actually bullshit and could easily be challenged.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Best avoided.... No right in the heed

Theres only one  I talk to regularly and he  seems to be totally obsessed with Rangers  admins, liqidations and 2012..think he has a log in for FF as well...total oddball 

punch his cunt in 

Not sure about UEFA bias but they (tarriers) are masters at manipulating the press --- even while Taig fans were battling with police they were spinning the narrative that they had been infiltrated by fans of another Swedish team.   Under similar circumstances would our board have gotten out the same story? 

30 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

They also attacked players...also racism and sectarianism are not under the same classification as per the United Nations, for UEFA to link both is actually bullshit and could easily be challenged.

I never said I agreed with it just explaining why they get fines and we get partial ground closures. This is the warped hierarchy of offences as per UEFA.