Destiny 2

BlueJacketRFC

Good game & loads of content for someone new to it but I played one and two from release and got pissed off quite quickly with how D2 played out.

D2 generally went down as a flop but they finally made a good decision recently to make all the content free-to-play but its too little too late for me, got fleeced in it’s first year or two with their money-making model and constant recycled content & strike maps.

Think it was Activision who were the greedy bastards. £120 in about one year (£60 base game + expansion packs) and there’s been a good few more after that, so also a bit of a slap in the face to make everything free now if you paid for most of it, which is a last ditch attempt to get players interested again.

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Good game / loads of content for someone new to it but I played one and two from release and got pissed off quite quickly with how D2 panned out.

D2 generally went down as a failure but they finally made a good decision recently to make all the content free-to-play now but its too little too late for me, got fleeced in it’s first year or two with their money-making model and constant recycled content. 

Think it was Activision who were the greedy bastards. £120 in about one year (£60 base game + 2x DLC’s) and there’s been a good few more after that, so a bit of a slap in the face to make everything free now if you paid for most of it, which is a last ditch attempt to get players interested again.

100% agree with you mate.

Destiny 1 was outstanding and when Destiny 2 came out if was fucking dire man. But they have improved it a lot over the last 6 months with a lot of returning players. I am really enjoying it but the grind is very time consuming. 

7 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Destiny 1 was outstanding and when Destiny 2 came out if was fucking dire man.

I used to do the raids on 1 and they were class, heard they were bringing back Vault of Glass? I done a good bit of the beyond light campaign recently but I didn’t really get hooked again. Was just to have a look at what’s new.

Archived