***** The Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Livingston vs Rangers FC  Match day 31 Date: 3rd of March Venue: Toni Maccaroni Stadium (or the Sphagettihad) Kick-off: 18:00 (6pm) Live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sport

McGregor walked off shouting 'that's what wrong with this country'

Posted Images

Just now, RS4_wul said:

Haven't watched it in about 20 years bud. Will give it a go tomorrow night maybe. 

Wilder and Prior were absolute geniuses. 

Love the film mate lost count how many times I've watched it. My son bought me it on DVD ages ago cause he knows it's one of my favourites. Stir Crazy Loyal 😀

RS4_wul likes this
9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

From the BBC -

No one is learning anything new by saying that this Rangers side are relentless, but their record is quite frankly ridiculous.

Taking 85 points from 92 on offer is a truly staggering return, and factor in 23 clean sheets and nine goals conceded from 31 games to the equation too and we really are watching one of the best top-flight teams Scottish football has seen in modern times.

Ooft. That must have stung just a little bit :lol:

Our league form this season has been utterly sensational. 

AdzKyle likes this
3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Am shit scared of Gerrard.

like genuinely I put myself in a players position and think how bad it would be to let him down

times gone by he will be mentioned in the same breath as souness. Maybe Walter but only if he stays a while longer

The Man just Oozes Class mate, No doubt about it, Imo Souness left too early though I do understand the emotional attachment he had to Liverpool, Hopefully The Gaffer is here for a few years yet as I genuinely think Rangers has now gotten into his skin, Here’s hoping 🤞 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Man just Oozes Class mate, No doubt about it, Imo Souness left too early though I do understand the emotional attachment he had to Liverpool, Hopefully The Gaffer is here for a few years yet as I genuinely think Rangers has now gotten into his skin, Here’s hoping 🤞 

Gerrard has 10 times more connection to Liverpool than souness in my eyes mate. 

and souness was a Rangers fan before Liverpool 

don’t want to burst your bubble mate but it’s kinda the opposite, not in our favour lol 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Gerrard has 10 times more connection to Liverpool than souness in my eyes mate. 

and souness was a Rangers fan before Liverpool 

don’t want to burst your bubble mate but it’s kinda the opposite, not in our favour lol 

I get that tbf, Although Souness wasn’t at Liverpool anywhere near the length of  time The Gaffer was there He did fill his boots with league titles and European cups in the years he was there so could understand from that POV him going back there to try and emulate his playing success as their manager, Didn’t quite work out for him as it turned out, FWIW I’ve no doubt The Gaffer will end up at Liverpool one day, Just hope it’s no anytime soon.