Happy with PLG's excuse?

bunter

Seems to me after yesterday's hair trigger response to the BF news that nearly a'body's lying doon and taking the rant (if you can call it that) that plg came out with.

Do not forget he's still to come out and say what happened betwixt the 2 of them.

He has been vague as fu ck.

This is not good enough. Are we meant to lie down thinking this is OK to fill us with meaningless drivel for an excuse to axe the best/most consistent player in the team?

Organising a party at chrimbo for yer workmates is par for the course where I come from, if thats all he's got then him AND Sir DM have got some serious issues to address.

Lets not forget it's gonna cost a helluva lot to get rid of plg OR Bazza. The big picture man must bear this in mind.

Next couple of days will see this saga continuing IMO.

:huh:

Agreed, NVAGer.

Sad to say but the chairman is not exactly being quick to get the story straight.

If he runs his other businesses this way...

Le Guen's interview is a bit weird. He never actually stated that he talked to Murray before doing this, ""suppose I will have a talk with the chairman", "we are used to speak together"

Why would Murray fly back over from France if he knew Le Guen was going to do this?

Why would Dodds, who is a big Rangers fan, a friend of Bain's and doing well for himself on the BBC come out with what he did?

I feel there is still a lot more to come out!

Le Guen's interview is a bit weird. He never actually stated that he talked to Murray before doing this, ""suppose I will have a talk with the chairman", "we are used to speak together"

Why would Murray fly back over from France if he knew Le Guen was going to do this?

Why would Dodds, who is a big Rangers fan, a friend of Bain's and doing well for himself on the BBC come out with what he did?

I feel there is still a lot more to come out!

My head is done-in mate. Nothing is making sense at the moment and i hope to God that this situation is clarified quickly or my mental state is in trouble.

If you believe Billy Dodds then BF was told by PLG that he just did not get on with him.

What kind of explanation is/was that?

Some porkies being told somewhere!

:rolleyes:

I do not believe Billy Dodds.

A much more bold explanation will come out in the next few days, whether it be DM or PLG.

If you believe Billy Dodds then BF was told by PLG that he just did not get on with him.

What kind of explanation is/was that?

Some porkies being told somewhere!

:rolleyes:

I do not believe Billy Dodds.

A much more bold explanation will come out in the next few days, whether it be DM or PLG.

Right now I'm believing Billy Dodds over anything else I've read, atleast its a straight forward explanation, unlike others doing the rounds.

If it is true , then I'm afraid we have the most unprofessional Manager in the history of our great club.

i dont know what to believe to be honest. Not impressed with barry being stripped of the captaincy and possibly leaving but something must have happened for le guen to do that and at the moment i dont think all the facts have come out. Even though he has done several strange things i dont think its just because he "doesnt get on with him" Thats sounds like a load of BS. For the sake of rangers fc i hope barry can at least play for us again even if hes not captain.