Formation

33 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

IMG_3100.thumb.jpeg.7f2e16600d0141bdab5b78e619135b1b.jpeg

right footer on the right, left footer on the left, hit the byeline cross for 3 in the box and winger at the far post.

Danillo comes back and put him up top with Igmane.

Keep seeing this 3 at the back. It absolutely doesn't suit a team who are on the front foot with 65+% percent of the ball. All you're doing is taking someone out of the attack to sit 3 at the back whilst camped in the opposition half.

For me the short term solution is to either play someone as the 10 (Barjami) who will actually get close to Dessers or drop the 10 altogether and play a mobile striker off Dessers...ie Igamane. Every time we launched the ball long up to Dessers (which this useless cunt wants us to do too often) there is nobody even close to Dessers for the flick on or second ball.

The other option is to copy those bastards across the road. 3 in the midfield with one holding allowing the other two to get into the box and support the striker.

Angers me that Clement hasn't actually tried fuck all. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Keep seeing this 3 at the back. It absolutely doesn't suit a team who are on the front foot with 65+% percent of the ball. All you're doing is taking someone out of the attack to sit 3 at the back whilst camped in the opposition half.

For me the short term solution is to either play someone as the 10 (Barjami) who will actually get close to Dessers or drop the 10 altogether and play a mobile striker off Dessers...ie Igamane. Every time we launched the ball long up to Dessers (which this useless cunt wants us to do too often) there is nobody even close to Dessers for the flick on or second ball.

The other option is to copy those bastards across the road. 3 in the midfield with one holding allowing the other two to get into the box and support the striker.

Angers me that Clement hasn't actually tried fuck all. 

Depends how you view it, you say an extra defender but I see it as one less. Balogun plays essentially where lundstram and now Barron drops to but plays there permanently, souttar and propper sit wider.Jefte and McAusland would be wingers, not full backs or wingbacks. You then get a 10 and another striker in place of the fullbacks.

However I totally agree with you that it’s infuriating he won’t try anything different. We’ve been stuck with the same regurgitated shite from the last 4 managers.