Even if Barry is wrong.

polar bear

It dosen't mean we have to favour Le Guen.Let's not forget that he is a piss poor

manager,who is going to get rid of anyone who dosen't fit into his strange world.

Murray better get rid,or he is going to suffer big time in one way or another,Bears

have had enough of this bull-shit. (td) (willy)

It dosen't mean we have to favour Le Guen.Let's not forget that he is a piss poor

manager,who is going to get rid of anyone who dosen't fit into his strange world.

Murray better get rid,or he is going to suffer big time in one way or another,Bears

have had enough of this bull-shit. (td)  (willy)

I'd like someone to tell me where PLG had to build a team on a shoestring budget before he came to us. Where did everyone get the idea that he was an expert at this sort of thing?

As far as I know he had an absolute fortune to spend at Lyon. Rangers at the moment cannot afford the luxury of Le Guen's normal spending. So where to now?

have had enough of this bull-shit. (td)? (willy)

I'd like someone to tell me where PLG had to build a team on a shoestring budget before he came to us. Where did everyone get the idea that he was an expert at this sort of thing?

As far as I know he had an absolute fortune to spend at Lyon. Rangers at the moment cannot afford the luxury of Le Guen's normal spending. So where to now?

Just look at what he bought with the money he did have Eric,kind of gives you an

idea of how over-rated this guy was,and is. (td):(

have had enough of this bull-shit. (td)? (willy)

Just look at what he bought with the money he did have Eric,kind of gives you an

idea of how over-rated this guy was,and is. (td):(

I think that part of the problem was that all the fans believed he would be given a decent amount of money to spend and it never happened. I think it takes a certain type of manager to be able to spot talent at a cheap price. Anyone can see that a ?10million player is good.

The man inherited the worst Rangers team that most of us has ever seen. By all accounts he`s at least trying to rectify it. Maybe it`s blind loyalty with me but I believe he (PLG) not only wants success for himself as we can all understand but for the club too.

The first few games of the season, before BF came back from injury a lot of bears were predicting a treble based upon the flowing football and chances created. BF has been playing well, personally, since his return but the team has generally been crap...

My head is pickled with all this stuff now. Given the high esteem that PLG was held in by the footballing world before he arrived at Ibrox, I refuse to believe that the guy is a muppet. I do believe he is tainted now though, probably beyond repair.

I would love to know how it came to this because no one wins here. PLG is damaged goods, Barry's reputation is undermined and the great institution of Glasgow Rangers FC is the subject of ridicule and scorn...

Sir David Murray needs to be knocking heads together to find a compromise between these two guys and lets get on with building a competitive team. If it means sacking BF or PLG or both lets get on with it and get out of this mire as soon as we can...

The man inherited the worst Rangers team that most of us has ever seen. By all accounts he`s at least trying to rectify it. Maybe it`s blind loyalty with me but I believe he (PLG) not only wants success for himself as we can all understand but for the club too.

He inherited;

Klos

McGregor

Smith

J-Rob

Andrews

Ricksen

Burke

Lovenkrands

Buffell

Hemdani

Prso

Boyd

Novo

Add in 4/5 half decent signings (maybe a couple of gems in there) and you have a good side.

He's got rid of 2 good players, tried to sell McGregor, Pushed Ferguson out of the team, and may even sell Boyd. And signed duds.

I really dont think he is all he was cracked up to me :blink:

For fuck sake man, are you not gonna be happy no matter what happens.

If Barry is in the wrong, youd still tell PLG to get tae fuck even though this has all been Barrys fault.

If it turns out that this is Barrys fault and he is the one that has cause the unrest in the dressing etc etc room then we bears need to get right behing PLG and get back to what we do, SUPPORT THE MIGHT GLASGOW RANGERS!

We NEED to get behind our club in this time of termoil and we will get through this because WATP!

clappiez That is how I feel.

If Barry wanted him out, thats what I wanted too.

Bazza 100%

IMO BF AND PLG are BOTH in the wrong.

Bad management has let this fester to the point of madness.

Perhaps DM can knock heads together and save this situation, I doubt it.

From what I can see I do NOT believe PLG can succeed at Ibrox BF or no BF for countless reasons - mainly bad management and inability to recognize talent.

This season will end badly and PLG will leave. Cannot see any other conclusion.

BF - out on loan until PLG leaves in May/June.

JMO.

:rolleyes:

IMO BF AND PLG are BOTH in the wrong.

Bad management has let this fester to the point of madness.

Perhaps DM can knock heads together and save this situation, I doubt it.

From what I can see I do NOT believe PLG can succeed at Ibrox BF or no BF for countless reasons - mainly bad management and inability to recognize talent.

This season will end badly and PLG will leave. Cannot see any other conclusion.

BF - out on loan until PLG leaves in May/June.

JMO.

:rolleyes:

Possibly the only scenario left for Murray.

Good post.

If Barry is in the wrong, youd still tell PLG to get tae fuck even though this has all been Barrys fault.

If it turns out that this is Barrys fault and he is the one that has cause the unrest in the dressing etc etc room then we bears need to get right behing PLG and get back to what we do, SUPPORT THE MIGHT GLASGOW RANGERS!

We NEED to get behind our club in this time of termoil and we will get through this because WATP!

Are you drunk or just stupid. It's like reading the ramblings of a five year old who's been told to type what their father thinks.

1. If Barry is in the wrong, youd still tell PLG to get tae fuck even though this has all been Barrys fault.

A: Who told you it was Barry's fault.

2. THE MIGHT GLASGOW RANGERS

A: Apart from the spelling mistake in the MIGHT when the fuck were we ever Glasgow Rangers, in all my life I've only known us as Rangers. We might sing Glasgow, but we never write it.

3. termoil - :lol:

PLG leaving depends on PLG waiving a grand payoff. And I can't see him doing that.

Yup ... he can just do an Eck, to be Franc.

(See what I did there?)

Sacre bleus doh

(tu)(tu)

He inherited;

Klos

McGregor

Smith

J-Rob

Andrews

Ricksen

Burke

Lovenkrands

Buffell

Hemdani

Prso

Boyd

Novo

Add in 4/5 half decent signings (maybe a couple of gems in there) and you have a good side.

He's got rid of 2 good players, tried to sell McGregor, Pushed Ferguson out of the team, and may even sell Boyd. And signed duds.

I really dont think he is all he was cracked up to me :blink:

Spot on big chap. PLG GTF.

This Barry Ferguson thing is just clouding the issue.

Paul Le Guen has flopped spectacularly even without falling out with BF and maybe Kris Boyd, 17 points behind what is a fairly average Celtic side is the real issue here, worse than Eck managed this time last year.

At least we felt second was a possibility this time last year, right now I can see Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs being above us if things don't get much much better very soon.

In other words, forget about BF, he'll be back under a new manager but the issue is that we should get rid of the much vaunted Paul Le Guen and bring in a solid British boss and to hell with all the fancy European stuff.

Money permitting we should be able to entice just about any of the top British managers to Ibrox, we're still a huge club with a proud history but PLG is tarnishing that this season.