Italy Vs France - TV COVERAGE?

barca-ger

Good Results for us but we have a lot of work to do. At least 3 hard games that could kill us off....

12/09/07

Lithuania V Faroe Islands

France V Scotland

Ukraine V Italy

13/10/07

Scotland V Ukraine

Italy V Georgia

Faroe Islands V France

17/10/07

Georgia V Scotland

Ukraine V Faroe Islands

France V Lithuania

17/11/07

Lithuania V Ukraine

Scotland V Italy

21/11/07

Italy V Faroe Islands

Georgia V Lithuania

Ukraine V France

Henry booked so out of wednesdays game :)

Fecking amazing :clap:

Watched this one. Absolutely horrible game. The two best teams on Earth and it was like a couple of pub teams.

Total yawnfest. And tbh, the point was made that Henry's absence isn't necessarily a great thing. He's not kicked a ball in anger since leaving Arsenal.

i bet you are all glad now the game wasnt on tv? :craphead:

henry being out may not be a good thing. he isnt playing great and he has a lot of problems going on in his personal life. but at the end of the day it is thierry henry and he can produce a moment of magic out of nothing.

but our chances are increasing game by game now. for the first time in ages we are beating the teams we should be beating and that has put us in a great position! as long as italy and ukraine draw midweek ill be happy because that will all but eliminate ukraine from the race to qualify and also put a dent in italys hopes.

and just imagine if we do the unthinkable and get something from the france game.......

henry being out may not be a good thing. he isnt playing great and he has a lot of problems going on in his personal life. but at the end of the day it is thierry henry and he can produce a moment of magic out of nothing.

but our chances are increasing game by game now. for the first time in ages we are beating the teams we should be beating and that has put us in a great position! as long as italy and ukraine draw midweek ill be happy because that will all but eliminate ukraine from the race to qualify and also put a dent in italys hopes.

and just imagine if we do the unthinkable and get something from the france game.......

The nation demands it.

The nation demands it.

after winning yesterday i dont think we are demanding it as such but it would be really really good if we did! and also after henrys comments after the game last year "we'll see you in paris" or something like that. what a shame for henry that he cant play :pipe:

The nation demands it.

after winning yesterday i dont think we are demanding it as such but it would be really really good if we did! and also after henrys comments after the game last year "we'll see you in paris" or something like that. what a shame for henry that he cant play :pipe:

I was being mildly flippant :)

If we even manage a draw I'll be over the moon.

As for Henry, he's my most hated footballer on Planet Earth.

The nation demands it.

I was being mildly flippant :)

If we even manage a draw I'll be over the moon.

As for Henry, he's my most hated footballer on Planet Earth.

I have to say since Neil Lennon is still playing, he is my most hated footballer.