Why is Fergie getting the blame?

whilst i don't believe in going after the manager - i still back barry ferguson 100% - just think about it for a moment - nothing added up - first he takes the captains armband from fergie - ok - but what happens next - instead of giving the armband to someone who has played all season ??????? - he puts in rae - ok - replacement in midfield????????? - but replacement captain???????? - PLG hasn't rated him all season - never started a game - but all of a sudden he is Rangers captain material - i don't think so - it just doesn't add up

all i'm interested in is the good of Rangers FC and hopefully i am not upsetting anyone with these comments - but the guff just don't add up - what do yous think - am i being silly?????????? - i welcome being told i'm way off the mark - but!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people, some Gers fans, just don't like Fergie.

--Some will never get over the fact that he made a mistake, left us for the premiership to try something new then returned realising there was only one club for him

--Others think he thick as mince and simply don't like him

--Some thinks he splits dressing rooms (these people must be flies that buzz about Ibrox)

--Other think he's not Captain material

Most of these haters are Celtic fans but unfortunately some are Rangers fans too but thankfully they are in the minority. (tu)

The boy bleeds blue like me and is one of the best players in Britain... Oh Barry Barry, Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson.. <bouncy>

one of the best players in Britain??? widnae make the top 50 mate!!

--Some will never get over the fact that he made a mistake, left us for the premiership to try something new then returned realising there was only one club for him

--Some thinks he splits dressing rooms (these people must be flies that buzz about Ibrox) 

Most of these haters are Celtic fans but unfortunately some are Rangers fans too but thankfully they are in the minority.    (tu)

The boy bleeds blue like me and is one of the best players in Britain...    Oh Barry Barry, Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson..    <bouncy>

and you are just a 'pimelkopf' - with an attitude like that - barry has been Rangers best player this season and if you think different you obviously live on 'button moon' <_<

Some people, some Gers fans, just don't like Fergie.?

--Some thinks he splits dressing rooms (these people must be flies that buzz about Ibrox)?

Most of these haters are Celtic fans but unfortunately some are Rangers fans too but thankfully they are in the minority.? ? (tu)

The boy bleeds blue like me and is one of the best players in Britain...? ? Oh Barry Barry, Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson..? ? <bouncy>

and you are just a 'pimelkopf' - with an attitude like that - barry has been Rangers best player this season and if you think different you obviously live on 'button moon' <_<

I could have been Gers best player this season!!!

one of the best in Britain my erse, as I said widnae make the top 50, fckd off tae blackburn as soon as his wee legs could carry him but yet the knuckledraggers love him up!!!

RFC would be better without him, his mug brother spewing shyte in the papers and his wee cumnock buddy billy keeping his gub firmly shut!!!

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

I'll start this by saying that I do not hate Barry Ferguson and I'll be the first to say that he's a good (but not world class) player who has a role at Ibrox. But not as Club Captain IMO.

Sorry, but I don't see Ferguson as the hapless victim and Paul Le Guen the villian. Why should it be taken at face value that Le Guen was out to get Ferguson, a Captain he inherited, from the start? How do we know the circumstances under which their working relationship (such as it was) broke down?

It takes two to tango and some of the disorganisation we've seen on the pitch cannot solely be blamed on Le Guen. Players have to take some responsibilityout there and I think we can all agree that theClub Captain's role has been spelled out by now!

Press conference after press conference we've seen Boyd, Ferguson and McGregor publically berate the manager whilst distancing themselves. This is sorting things out behind closed doors is it? :lol:

And can someone tell me why PLG's word is taken for lies but the Club Captain., his brother and his mates is somehow seen as gospel truth?

Maybe Le Guen was the wrong man fpr the job, we'll never know, but I'll say this: if this Dream Team does come into force, and Ferguson remains Captain, then it'll smack of cronysim in my book and that's never good for the health of any Club.

Most of these haters are Celtic fans but unfortunately some are Rangers fans too but thankfully they are in the minority.    (tu)

The boy bleeds blue like me and is one of the best players in Britain...    Oh Barry Barry, Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson..    <bouncy>

one of the best in Britain my erse, as I said widnae make the top 50, fckd off tae blackburn as soon as his wee legs could carry him but yet the knuckledraggers love him up!!!

RFC would be better without him, his mug brother spewing shyte in the papers and his wee cumnock buddy billy keeping his gub firmly shut!!!

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

can't you read - i said best RANGER'S player this season - nothing about top 50 - who cares who are the top 50 - all i'm concerned about is RANGERS FC - and Barry Ferguson is their best player this season by far - so put a sock in it and learn to read properly

No personal insults please

Because the likes of AlbaHighlander and Jadams are serioulsly advocating PLG despite the results; I think many gers fans believe I only neglect PLG because of Fergie however, in my FM team his players have never had a look in.

It actually has nothing to do with BF, you were shit.

And in reality, the harest games we have won or drawn ie. Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs : all games BF was MoM

So FY PLG

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

can't you read - i said best RANGER'S player this season - nothing about top 50 - who cares who are the top 50 - all i'm concerned about is RANGERS FC - and Barry Ferguson is their best player this season by far - so put a sock in it and learn to read properly

yes I can read, rangers this season have been bordering on, if not, complete and utter pish, rangers best player, well fck me what an achievement, well done, sack the fckn manager!!!!

No insults please

--Some thinks he splits dressing rooms (these people must be flies that buzz about Ibrox)?

Most of these haters are Celtic fans but unfortunately some are Rangers fans too but thankfully they are in the minority.? ? (tu)

The boy bleeds blue like me and is one of the best players in Britain...? ? Oh Barry Barry, Barry Barry Barry Barry Ferguson..? ? <bouncy>

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

yes I can read twat, rangers this season have been bordering on, if not, complete and utter pish, rangers best player, well fck me what an achievement, well done, sack the fckn manager!!!! muppet

if you read my first post - i said that i don't advocat blaming the manager just that things didn't add up - read what i have said properly - you just don't put someone in as a replacement captain that you haven't rated all season - all i am saying is that there is more to this than we are all aware of and probably will never know all the facts

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

yes I can read twat, rangers this season have been bordering on, if not, complete and utter pish, rangers best player, well fck me what an achievement, well done, sack the fckn manager!!!! muppet

if you read my first post - i said that i don't advocat blaming the manager just that things didn't add up - read what i have said properly - you just don't put someone in as a replacement captain that you haven't rated all season - all i am saying is that there is more to this than we are all aware of and probably will never know all the facts

read your first post?? nah, I'll go and read the lip gloss one on the other section, mare sense in that if you know what I mean!!!

He is not getting the blame....he is equally as guilty as Le Guen of making a mockery of our club by their use of the media.

Would you agree ?

i really don't see how Ferguson has used the media, the story was going to get out that he was dropped.

Iain king, peter martin and viola have simply said that fergie is gutted....that isn't a surprise!!! Other than that Ferguson has kept a dignified silence.

I just hopes he speaks out to clear his name.

Looking at whats been said, it appears to me that PLG overreacted (massive understatement). TBH i don't know if he has used the media either, i would have been raging if he hadn't spoken out after the motherwell game.

"i really don't see how Ferguson has used the media..."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the prime example of na?vt?.

Wanna but a bridge in Brooklyn, buddy? Cheap? I got one to sell...

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

read your first post?? nah, I'll go and read the lip gloss one on the other section, mare sense in that if you know what I mean!!!

what is your problem with me - if you can't be bothered to read my first post on this - then it looks like you are just picking a fight - but sorry that is not my game

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

what is your problem with me - if you can't be bothered to read my first post on this - then it looks like you are just picking a fight - but sorry that is not my game

call me a twat and then accuse me of picking a fight??? couldnae make it up!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

cherry or strawberry????

Because the likes of AlbaHighlander and Jadams are serioulsly advocating PLG despite the results; I think many gers fans believe I only neglect PLG because of Fergie however, in my FM team his players have never had a look in.

And in reality, the harest games we have won or drawn ie. Hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs : all games BF was MoM

So FY PLG

i agree with you - at least i'm sure i do - don't know how the 'hogfather' seems to have such a problem - don't know what i've done to upset him!!!! - maybe i'll just give up

again, top 50 ma erse!!!

call me a twat and then accuse me of picking a fight??? couldnae make it up!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

cherry or strawberry????

as said previously please re-read the posts - it was you who called me the twat - i never called you one - re read the posts

cherry or strawberry????

as said previously please re-read the posts - it was you who called me the twat - i never called you one - re read the posts

please see your response

Because the likes of AlbaHighlander and Jadams are serioulsly advocating PLG despite the results;  I think many gers fans believe I only neglect PLG because of Fergie however, in my FM team his players have never had a look in.

So FY PLG

i agree with you - at least i'm sure i do - don't know how the 'hogfather' seems to have such a problem - don't know what i've done to upset him!!!! - maybe i'll just give up

obviously you are working on limited braincells, forget it, you continue to worship Fergie, but he'll no be at Rangers next season pal, that I can assure you!!!

you haven't upset me, jist canny stand sheep!!!

cherry or strawberry????

please see your response

any admin on???? who inserted ' no personal insults please'????

seems tae me your a fckn eejit!!!

Chill people

just RELAX

emotions are high, I understand, but we all support Rangers, thogh of course we have differing opinions.

chill (beer1)

understood mate, but either this guy's pished and disnae remember the 'twat' remark or maybe he's jist a muppet!!! :D

cherry or strawberry????

please see your response

is that directed at 'admin' or me - and i ain't no sheep - was just trying to say how i saw things - obviously you didn't agree - but you didn't need to be so aggressive or horrible - as coop says -we are all on the same side - just don't necessarily agree on certain things - we all support Rangers football club and that is the main priority - i never intended things to get so personal - just stated an opionion and didn't expect so much abuse for it - you have really upset me -but probably couldn't care less :(

Chill people

just RELAX

emotions are high, I understand, but we all support Rangers, thogh of course we have differing opinions.

chill  (beer1)

understood mate, but either this guy's pished and disnae remember the 'twat' remark or maybe he's jist a muppet!!! :D

this guy is a gal - and never called you a twat - show me where i did and i will apologise - it was you who called me one - as i said before - we all support the one team and shouldn't resort to stupid name calling

cherry or strawberry????

please see your response

is that directed at 'admin' or me - and i ain't no sheep - was just trying to say how i saw things - obviously you didn't agree - but you didn't need to be so aggressive or horrible - as coop says -we are all on the same side - just don't necessarily agree on certain things - we all support Rangers football club and that is the main priority - i never intended things to get so personal - just stated an opionion and didn't expect so much abuse for it - you have really upset me -but probably couldn't care less :(

you got the last bit right!!! don't give it out mate if you canny take it back!!!

anyway, don't worry about it, jist fckd off at what I think is the worst day for Rangers in many a year, we're the NEW laughing stock of scottish football!!! but never mind, at least wee 'ned' still a Gers player, eh???

Chill people

just RELAX

chill? (beer1)

this guy is a gal - and never called you a twat - show me where i did and i will apologise - it was you who called me one - as i said before - we all support the one team and shouldn't resort to stupid name calling

that expalins why you don't have the bollocks to admit it then!!! :lol:

Chill people

just RELAX

chill? (beer1)

that expalins why you don't have the bollocks to admit it then!!! :lol:

and expalins is a new word I just created, means the same as explains!!!! :lol::lol: