Arsenal

bluenose_72

how far does everyone think they can go in the premiership and champions league this season?

they have had a great start and fabregas is looking like this is his season to be the main man in the arsenal team since terry henrys departure.

They've had a fantastic start to both competitions and they're playing some great stuff. However, if Cesc Fabregas suffers a loss of form Arsenal will suffer a loss of form IMO. He is driving them on at the moment and dominating games. If they can keep it up for the whole season then they will something.

For the premiership I think they'll come 3rd.

Champions league - quarter finalisst.

I think they'll win one of the cups though (tu)

the gunners are good, but i just cant see them winning the premier league. Champs league anything is possible. pre season i thought they would finish 5th behind Tottenham, but they had a rubbish start and Arsenal hav impressed me. i thought they'd miss henry but i doesnt seem to hav affected them too much! Man utd once they hav sorted out scoring, they'll probs win the league

Man U are still only scraping wins but they have a habit of catching up as they have already. Its looking more interesting this year with Liverpool very strong as well. I cant see Chelski recovering and just look at Man City dont remember them being so high in the table