Rangers do not

have petty arguments in public. We do not sell, or try to sell, or attemp to tarnish the reputation of our best players. We do not halt free speech within the ranks of the players. These were all problems that PLG had, which no other manager of Rangers has ever had. Maybe hear and there throughout the years but a whole fuckn team, I dont think so.

Goodbye to you PlG you will not be missed.

have petty arguments in public. We do not sell, or try to sell, or attemp to tarnish the reputation of our best players. We do not halt free speech within the ranks of the players. These were all problems that PLG had, which no other manager of Rangers has ever had. Maybe hear and there throughout the years but a whole fuckn team, I dont think so.

(tu)

Correct me if I am wrong. But wasn't it BF who ran to the media first?

What about running behind the club's back to the media to spill the beans ?

That's why Ferguson has had his backside kicked today.

Ferguson behaved like scum of the highest order.

imagine calling barry scum take of your green specs.

Correct me if I am wrong. But wasn't it BF who ran to the media first?

So are you saying you know Fergusons side of the story because I haven't read it anywhere in the press.

We still dont know the whys and wheres but Im assuming its because Ferguson disagreed with the tactics of PlG. Ferguson is not alone there, is he ? He stormed out of Murray Park because of the way things were going, no ? If I were in his shoes and been around the club so long I would expect the manager to at least listen to what I was saying and I would have reacted the same way and told him to f##k o##. Its not Rangers thats what Im saying, it should have been dealt with differently.