i'm back

at long last my internet at home is sorted <bouncy> i have missed lots over the past month and missed posting on here - glad the site is back up and running and now ok - trying to get on earlier was a nightmare

how is everyone - hope you all had a good xmas and new year - i had a ball (beer1)

all the best for 2007 <kizz>

Welcome back GBN  (spl)

All the best for 2007 

cheers - it's great to be back - not having the internet is a big pain in the butt

nightmare, without it i might have to actually do some work when im in work.

Welcome back GBN? (spl)

All the best for 2007? <kizz>

cheers - it's great to be back - not having the internet is a big pain in the butt <rattat>

nightmare, without it i might have to actually do some work when im in work. <scared>

i was only getting to post at work and having to work at the same time till today - been on hols since 21st Dec and not back till Monday - so not been able to post for a few weeks - nightmare - but at least back up and running now - brill (spl)

It was no bad doll and yourself?

it was fine - and still partying partay party at ours on Saturday - then Prague for girlie weekend next weekend - the following weeking is my mates leaving do and the following weekend my other mate is having a burns night - so will be partied oot by end of month and on detox me thinks :P

welcome back gbn, youve been missed. Hope all is well with you and your family.

cheers coop - glad i've been missed somewhere - hope you had a good time over the festive period - i'm still in party mood - and continuing for this month - got party in ours on Sat - girlie weekend in Prague next weekend - mates leaving do the following weekend and so it goes on - brill - i'm just glad to have the internet at home up and running so i can get on and post on here - i have missed all you lot <kizz>