Sky Sports News

the_gers_fan

Yeah m8 I just posted that just now. It would great if they came back where they belong. Also Graham Roberts Said that Rangers will be looking to bring more British players to the club and that Celtic should be "shaking in their boots" as this will be the rebuilding process of Rangers.

More rumours

If true then Le Guen has been going for days if not weeks, you dont sack and manager at 2pm and have the replacement lined up by 10pm, particularly not a manager who is in current employment with a national side.

i just posted the link to the telegraph, i didn't write it but it seems as though they are confirming it.

can't see the telegraph saying they've appointed them if it's just a rumour. the sun, aye, but not the telegraph

More rumours

If true then Le Guen has been going for days if not weeks, you dont sack and manager at 2pm and have the replacement lined up by 10pm, particularly not a manager who is in current employment with a national side.

It does all seem to be falling in to place quickly, if it is true. But cant say I would be unhappy with the team put forward.