Totti To Quit

Del Juve

...At 35

Serie A defenders will be terrorised by Francesco Totti for four more years, the Roma star’s wife has revealed.

The Giallorossi captain celebrated his 31st birthday in September, but he has no plans to bring his career to a premature halt despite already calling it a day for the national side.

“We do get to spend time together as he almost always trains in the morning so he gets the afternoon with the family,†Ilary Blasi told Italian gossip magazine Grazia.

“However, what we do miss is the time to take a break, to get away for a weekend even if that will be possible when he stops playing, probably at the age of 35.â€

Having announced Totti’s retirement date, the mother of two also spoke of his likely plans once he does hang up his boots.

“I think he will remain in some capacity at Roma, but he tells me that he wouldn’t become a Coach,†she noted.

Totti is a Giallorossi symbol having been born and bred in the capital before breaking into the first team after progressing through the youth system.

Meanwhile, Roma have today been boosted with the news that Simone Perrotta could be back in action for the Week 8 game against Napoli.

The midfielder picked up a potentially serious knee injury in the 3-0 win at Parma on Sunday, but tests have ruled out ligament damage.

The wife has spoken lol

bout time. Football needs rip of him, his lack of skill and poor attitude

Who've you been watching? He just scored twice and I think set the other one up in a 3-0 over Parma.

ssshhhhh im trying to wind up del juve

Guy was amazing last season!Scoring and setting up goals all through out last season and looking like he will have another season just as good this year and is the current holder of the European golden boot....

Happy? :pipe:

I dont need to

Kind of pointless really, for some reason most people outside Italy dont like/rate him.Heard Graeme souness make comments about him on sky one night....what a f**king idiot :lol:

I dont need to

Kind of pointless really, for some reason most people outside Italy dont like/rate him.Heard Graeme souness make comments about him on sky one night....what a f**king idiot :lol:

Souness will always be 10 times the man Totti could ever hope to be.

I dont need to

He is still f**king clueless

I dont need to

Still more than a man Totti is.

I dont need to

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion

I dont need to

Souness ate birds like totti's wife for breakfast :rangers:

I dont need to

Really?Totti just rides them

I dont need to

You mean they ride him for all he's worth? Sounds like a bum deal :rolleyes:

Souness! Souness!

I dont need to

You mean they ride him for all he's worth? Sounds like a bum deal :rolleyes:

Souness! Souness!

lol

No he just rides them, hes married though with a child so he will just have to settle for his wife :rolleyes: