Murray in time warp

THEFISH

So its back to the 90s and all you guys who cant see past Murray must be wetting yer pant at the thought of 9 in a row again ;)

Why does he have to appoint someone for a second time it never ever ever works.

Im still sticking by Billy boy Davies or George Burley with Super Ally a partner

I wonder how much dosh the devious on will give his pal Walter coz at the end of the day thats what we need for good quality signings :rolleyes:

So its back to the 90s and all you guys who cant see past Murray must be wetting yer pant at the thought of 9 in a row again ;)

Im still sticking by Billy boy Davies or George Burley with Super Ally a partner

I wonder how much dosh the devious on will give his pal Walter coz at the end of the day thats what we need for good quality signings :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Here we go....was wondering how long it would take..

someone posted this yesterday :-

Posted: Jan 4 2007, 03:45 PM

Must be a Ger

Group: RM VIP Member

Member No.: 365

Fish, I have been looking at your posts over the last week or so and one thing I need to try and understand what it is you want. You have made it plain you are totally pi**ed off with the present leadership at the club but can you answer the following questions :

1. Who do you want to be the next chairman ?

2. Who do you want to be the next manager ?

3. Which players are worth keeping ?

4. Which players would you bring in ?

5. If you had to pick a team from the present squad what would it be ?

Answer these questions and I'm sure we will all understand where you are coming from.

Care to give it a go ?

Must be a Ger

Fish, I have been looking at your posts over the last week or so and one thing I need to try and understand what it is you want. You have made it plain you are totally pi**ed off with the present leadership at the club but can you answer the following questions :

Answer these questions and I'm sure we will all understand where you are coming from.

Care to give it a go ?

:lol: Was there any response?

Must be a Ger

Care to give it a go ?

:lol: Was there any response?

No . My post. Still waiting.................

Guest Euronymous

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

3 Members: Euronymous, bearwhocares, THEFISH

-------

Well, i assume he's replying to it now?

Must be a Ger

Care to give it a go ?

Anybody even Murray, with a wad of dosh and willing to spend

Billy Davies or George Burley

5 of the 1st team just now..if you dont know who they are Im not telling you

We need 20 million at least before I know who we could bring in

We dont have a team

PLG has gone.....Murray spend money or GTF

For God's sake Fish, why don't you just get behind him and give your full 100% support, that's what a true fan is supposed to do irrespective of the state of the club at any time.

but not if it's PLG - no 100% backing regardless of state of club on Tuesday

Sorry to disagree with you mate, but I support Rangers Football Club 100% Might not have been happy with performances etc (understatement) but I will still support my team 100%.

Did you honestly believe that SDM was going to throw any more cash in PLGs direction given his previous buys that failed?

And sorry but i can't see what Davies or Burley would bring to the team!

Answer these questions and I'm sure we will all understand where you are coming from.?

Care to give it a go ?

We dont have a team

Anybody even Murray, with a wad of dosh and willing to spend ---- bit if back tracking here. So it's Murray GTF or please stay but spend some money :lol:

Billy Davies or George Burley -- Burley already said no / Davies not enough experience, but at least you have an opinion on this

5 of the 1st team just now..if you dont know who they are Im not telling you --- oh go on give us your 5

We need 20 million at least before I know who we could bring in --- more like 4 - 5 mill if we're lucky so give it a try

We dont have a team ---- cop out ---- We do have a team ther just not very good.

But at least you tried to answer :unsure:

Answer these questions and I'm sure we will all understand where you are coming from.?

Care to give it a go ?

We dont have a team

Anybody even Murray, with a wad of dosh and willing to spend ---- bit if back tracking here. So it's Murray GTF or please stay but spend some money :lol:

Billy Davies or George Burley -- Burley already said no / Davies not enough experience, but at least you have an opinion on this

5 of the 1st team just now..if you dont know who they are Im not telling you --- oh go on give us your 5

We need 20 million at least before I know who we could bring in --- more like 4 - 5 mill if we're lucky so give it a try

We dont have a team ---- cop out ---- We do have a team ther just not very good.

But at least you tried to answer :unsure:

Since the start of my Anti-Murray posts several years ago the only problem I had with him was the mismanagement which led to a lack of dosh.

Im afraid you are out of touch with me pal so its back to the sand pit to bury yer heid !

To The Fish - You are still a slippery wee customer.  You make me laugh.  I can see you just enjoy this game of yours!

(beer)

Im hard to hold down...its that spikey dorsel fin Ive got

But seriously ! I never had a problem with Murray before and I just wanted him to operate the same way with RFC...Its his mismanagement that led us all to this position so he need to come up with good solutions and dosh.

If he doesnt then my attitude toward him will be relentless (beer)

Smith - with his experience - can get us out of this terrible mess we are in. Billy Davies is still a young man remember.. I can definitely see him being Rangers manager at some point in his career. He would have been my preferred choice aswell, but I can understand why he's chosen Smith..

To The Fish - You are still a slippery wee customer.? You make me laugh.? I can see you just enjoy this game of yours!

(beer)

Im hard to hold down...its that spikey dorsel fin Ive got

But seriously ! I never had a problem with Murray before and I just wanted him to operate the same way with RFC...Its his mismanagement that led us all to this position so he need to come up with good solutions and dosh.

If he doesnt then my attitude toward him will be relentless (beer)

You didnt perhaps ever work for one of his companies, get passed over for promotion a few times then sacked did you? Maybe then I could understand your contempt/hatred

Smith - with his experience - can get us out of this terrible mess we are in. Billy Davies is still a young man remember.. I can definitely see him being Rangers manager at some point in his career. He would have been my preferred choice aswell, but I can understand why he's chosen Smith..

Billy Davies is in his fortys and is probably older than PLG

Perhaps he was NOT available?

:unsure:

Is Waldo and Ally available, not really unless the sly one pays the SFA

Can he not pay Derby Co...give me a break of course he can

Billy Boy Davies has built up a reputation of being able to work with a limited budget and successfully, unfortunately that's the situation RFC find themselves in now

Murray thinks we are all going back to the glorious domestic days of the 90s the man is a bigger clown than PLG (beer)

Since the start of my Anti-Murray posts several years ago the only problem I had with him was the mismanagement which led to a lack of dosh.

Im afraid you are out of touch with me pal so its back to the sand pit to bury yer heid !

For as long as I can remember I have never had my head in a sand pit -- used to live by the beach though.

Continually knocking Murray is not really constructive is it ? I think everyone on this board is well aware of your postion on the matter but it appears in almost all (if not every one) of your threads. This is a pity as there is the odd bit of sense in some of the other things you post.

Get over Murray ---- He's not the best owner in the world but he is far from the worst. Unless you can come up with a viable , interested, rich prospective owner who wants to take over.

That will be a first as no one else can.

<bouncy>

For as long as I can remember I have never had my head in a sand pit -- used to live by the beach though.

Continually knocking Murray is not really constructive is it ? I think everyone on this board is well aware of your postion on the matter but it appears in almost all (if not every one) of your threads. This is a pity as there is the odd bit of sense in some of the other things you post.

Get over Murray ---- He's not the best owner in the world but he is far from the worst. Unless you can come up with a viable , interested, rich prospective owner who wants to take over.

That will be a first as no one else can.

<bouncy>

Na ! Murray must go unless he puts up some serious dosh every year when needed (beer)