Starting 11 for Sunday

cooper1989

Manager: IAN DURRANT!

McGregor

Hutton Svensson Webster Murray

Burkie Fergie Hemdani Adam

Boyd Novo

Clement instead of Charlie Adam best thing for Charlie Adam is to be dropped at the moment needs a rest but other than that in agreement (tu)

Manager: IAN DURRANT!

McGregor

Hutton Svensson Webster Murray

Burkie Fergie Hemdani Adam

Boyd Novo

Clement instead of Charlie Adam best thing for Charlie Adam is to be dropped at the moment needs a rest but other than that in agreement (tu)

I think Clement is struggling to shake off injury.

i've just realised, when/ if we sign gow and brown we can make a decent scottish first team :lol:

Mcgregor

Hutton Webster Murray Smith

Burke Fergie Brown Adam

Boyd Gow

WATSP

(we are the scottish people :lol:)

Seeing as no one knows who the team will be, we all get to be manager and choose :lol:

My personal team would be:

----------------Klos

Lowing----Svensson----Rod------Smith

--------------Hemdani

Barry------------------------Prso

--------------Buffel

----------Novo--------Boyd

My reasons:

Klos: Nothing against AM but I'd like to see Klos return for the rest of the season - with AM taking over as permanent keeper next season. I just think Der Goalie deserves a last hurrah after everything he's given us.

Lowing: I believe Hutton to be a thoroughly miserable excuse for a right back, and Lowing has never disappointed when receiving his chance. I would have gone for Bardsley though...

Svensson: Has improved. Probably our best defender.

Rod: Massive loss of form under PLG. Was very good for a long period under Eck. Maybe deserves another go?

Smith: Who else?

Hemdani: Better than Clement in the midfield holding role.

Barry: Duh.

Prso: Can operate as a left winger, and face it, there's no one else to put out there bar Burke and Sionko, neither of whom I rate at the moment.

Buffel: I like Buffel :)

Boyd: Goal machine

Novo: Gives everything and didn't deserve to be dropped on Wednesday.

Seeing as no one knows who the team will be, we all get to be manager and choose :lol:

My personal team would be:

----------------Klos

Lowing----Svensson----Rod------Smith

--------------Hemdani

Barry------------------------Prso

--------------Buffel

----------Novo--------Boyd

My reasons:

Klos: Nothing against AM but I'd like to see Klos return for the rest of the season - with AM taking over as permanent keeper next season. I just think Der Goalie deserves a last hurrah after everything he's given us.

Lowing: I believe Hutton to be a thoroughly miserable excuse for a right back, and Lowing has never disappointed when receiving his chance. I would have gone for Bardsley though...

Svensson: Has improved. Probably our best defender.

Rod: Massive loss of form under PLG. Was very good for a long period under Eck. Maybe deserves another go?

Smith: Who else?

Hemdani: Better than Clement in the midfield holding role.

Barry: Duh.

Prso: Can operate as a left winger, and face it, there's no one else to put out there bar Burke and Sionko, neither of whom I rate at the moment.

Buffel: I like Buffel :)

Boyd: Goal machine

Novo: Gives everything and didn't deserve to be dropped on Wednesday.

Your defence would be left vunerable with a midfield like that. Hemdani while good on the ball doesnt offer the willingness to tackle that clement has. Also Ferguson and Prso wouldnt track back. Also while Lowing is a decent young player, Hutton offers a more attacking threat although id like to see Lowing given a run at some stage.

Your defence would be left vunerable with a midfield like that. Hemdani while good on the ball doesnt offer the willingness to tackle that clement has.

Perhaps, but then neither does Makelele and he's maybe the world's best in that position.

Also Ferguson and Prso wouldnt track back.

Actually, hasn't one of the criticisms of Barry been than he defied orders and kept tracking back?

Also while Lowing is a decent young player, Hutton offers a more attacking threat although id like to see Lowing given a run at some stage.

tbh - Hutton is lousy all over. He's not the worst player ever, but he's just so damn mediocre at best - and the only reason we get an attacking threat with him is he abandons his defensive responsibilities half the time - his crossing is hopeless and he regularly concedes possession with loose passes.

Just imo.

Prso, Clement, Smith and Sionko out.

---------------McGregor-------------

Hutton-Svensson-Webster-Murray

Burke--Ferguson-Hemdani--Adam

--------------Novo-Boyd------------

Your defence would be left vunerable with a midfield like that. Hemdani while good on the ball doesnt offer the willingness to tackle that clement has.

Perhaps, but then neither does Makelele and he's maybe the world's best in that position.

Also Ferguson and Prso wouldnt track back.

Actually, hasn't one of the criticisms of Barry been than he defied orders and kept tracking back?

Also while Lowing is a decent young player, Hutton offers a more attacking threat although id like to see Lowing given a run at some stage.

tbh - Hutton is lousy all over. He's not the worst player ever, but he's just so damn mediocre at best - and the only reason we get an attacking threat with him is he abandons his defensive responsibilities half the time - his crossing is hopeless and he regularly concedes possession with loose passes.

Just imo.

He shuts players down better than Hemdani, i just prefer the way clement gets stuck in. I do think Hemdani is a great player though so i wouldnt be too bothered with him playing there.

He tracked back but wasnt shutting players down or tackling for that matter. Defense isnt the best part of his game. I think he is better in the center of the park dictating the play.

I think Hutton is a strange player, he can defend well but i think he was often forced into going forward by Fergusons lack of movement in certain games. His crossing is as you said pretty terrible though, i see potential in him as he is fast and a strong player but he wastes far to many passes/crosses.