Carletto sees Spalletti exchange

lola

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has sensationally suggested that he may swap jobs with Roma’s Luciano Spalletti at some stage.

Ancelotti spent the majority of his playing career with Roma and has a deep affection for the Giallorossi.

While the ex-Juventus tactician claims that he is happy at the San Siro, he surprisingly admitted that he could picture himself on the Stadio Olimpico bench.

“I’m happy at Milan and Spalletti is doing well at Roma at the moment, but in a few years I could see a swap,†Ancelotti told Sky Sports Italia.

“Given my past experiences with the Magica, I would say that Roma are the only club I could move to.

“I could never go to Inter or Lazio, nor could I return to Juventus,†he continued.

“It wouldn’t be right to destroy my great past at Milan and Roma by joining a direct rival side.

“In theory I could only really go to Roma, a foreign side, or the national team,†Ancelotti concluded.

Ancelotti and Spalletti come face to face as Milan host Roma in the crunch match of the weekend.

Interesting but I will ask the few Milan fans on here, and those who arent can answer too, but who would like to see as the new coach if Carlo did depart?>

Interesting but I will ask the few Milan fans on here, and those who arent can answer too, but who would like to see as the new coach if Carlo did depart?>

Jose or MVB for me.

A monkey :ph34r:

Probley mourinho, it was reported a while ago that he was house hunting in Milan a few months ago