Smith has lost it

Danny

I did say "if" to be fair. You do know that I usually support your posts as (and I quote) "well thought out and interesting" etc etc but you're not coming off the best in this thread. You do sound a little superior and that's just my opinion.

evens

But it's not a competition to win, it's just a forum thread. Don't take it so seriously :)

I'm not ;)

Ha ha ha that's rich from you but I like your attempts!! LOL!!

evens

ps if I did bite I would point out I never mentioned a competition!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs ..... this thread has strayed off topic ... please start new threads if you want to talk about players!!! this one was meant to be about Walter and whether he has lost it or not

Sorry Vienna you are quite right.

When is Lost back on telly anyways?

:harhar:

Smith has lost it!

BOLLOCKS!!

Sitting second in the table, second in the CL.

If my feable memory serves me correctly then i am pretty sure that under the previous leadership of Mr Smith we always started the season slowly and then picked up the pace after Christmas.

Where's the panic?

If you are a betting man Danny, then do you fancy a wager on where we will finish in the SPL come May? :rolleyes:

I've never placed a bet in my life.

I have no idea where we will finish.

"We are NOT going to win the SPL."

Well...................you know we won't finish first......

evens

I was raw, emotional, and extremely pissed off.

One is allowed to vent under those circumstances.

I did say "if" to be fair. You do know that I usually support your posts as (and I quote) "well thought out and interesting" etc etc but you're not coming off the best in this thread. You do sound a little superior and that's just my opinion.

evens

But it's not a competition to win, it's just a forum thread. Don't take it so seriously :)

I'm not ;)

Ha ha ha that's rich from you but I like your attempts!! LOL!!

evens

*bows*

ps if I did bite I would point out I never mentioned a competition!!

So you did bite then :)

ffs ..... this thread has strayed off topic ... please start new threads if you want to talk about players!!! this one was meant to be about Walter and whether he has lost it or not

I'll get us back on track, no he hasn't lost it.

We've had a few dodgy results - blips - that's it, to suggest our season is anything other than good is a knee-jerk reaction. Look at Chelsea, they've had a dodgy start to the season. Anyone reckon they won't finish in the top 4?

You have to wait til after Christmas at the very earliest before you can start to judge a team in the long run. Yes silly draws and losses are annoying, unless you're racking up some unbeaten run they happen.

The fact is Smith has made the team gel in an amazingly rapid time, and had nothing but my absolute support.

As long as we're running Celtic close this season, it's an improvement over the last. Ideally we want to win the league but let's not forget how pish we were only a few years back.

Leave the knee-jerk reactions to the mhanks (tu)

Smith has lost it!

BOLLOCKS!!

If my feable memory serves me correctly then i am pretty sure that under the previous leadership of Mr Smith we always started the season slowly and then picked up the pace after Christmas.

Where's the panic?

If you are a betting man Danny, then do you fancy a wager on where we will finish in the SPL come May? :rolleyes:

evens

Glad you admit to that now :beer2:

evens

Smith has lost it!

BOLLOCKS!!

Where's the panic?

evens

Glad you admit to that now :beer2:

evens

I admitted to it 3 days after the original post :P

• 1 month later...

After yesterday's dire second half, and impotent first half, sorry guys, but I stand by this.

A fluke goal does not even paper over the cracks.

I hear the argument that last season we'd have drawn that game etc.

Well, what about the games this season we HAVE drawn, or lost?

I just don't think Smith has his finger on the SPL pulse any more. He refuses to play Buffel, he keeps fucking with Hemdani's head etc.

I just don't feel that reassured by him these days. I don't want rid though, I just want him to change.

it was a truely shocking performace that a lower standard of player would be ashamed of.

Yet Walter noted in hsi post game interview that he was satisfied with the result because it was always going to be tough.

This is what worries me, a manager who was happy to witness his team play the ball around the centre circle continually running in circles before handing over possesion without adding a goal threat.

He has to be more aggressive, and things need to change because a lot of fans are annoyed with the style.

After all, how did professional football come about? Fans.