The deafening silence pt.2

Feel free to move if this is in the wrong section.

By their deeds ye shall know them.

------------------------------------------

Earlier this week I had a post regarding Celtics lack of any moral/ethical foundation in their self promotion of themselves as the greatest club in the world.

Protecting Celtics name takes precedence over any moral or ethical considerations.

Dr. John Reid the Celtic chairman,has just retired from politics where he was one of Phony Tonys chief liutenants.He was a major player in the WMD deceit and the decision to send British troops to

Iraq and Afganistan.

He also taught his parliamentry party to sing IRA songs. This is the same IRA who were murdering British troops/civilians on the streets of N.Ireland.

I,M sure we all saw the news bulletin this week of the scottish mother who,s son was murdered in Iraq(?)John Reid was one of the men who put him there.

In this week when we have the 20th. anniversary of the poppy day massacre in Enniskillen,more troops killed in Iraq/Afganistan and this is the eve of Rememberance Sunday.Will their be another deafening silence regarding John Reids appearance at a Celtic match (tues,.) and he was not wearing a poppy.

John Reid is now a private citizen and is free to wear/not wear a poppy as he wishes.

The fact that he has so little respect for the troops he once sent to war,that he chooses not to show them common courtesy and decency suggests to me that Celtic are reaching a new low in moral degeneracy.

Feel free to move if this is in the wrong section.

By their deeds ye shall know them.

------------------------------------------

Earlier this week I had a post regarding Celtics lack of any moral/ethical foundation in their self promotion of themselves as the greatest club in the world.

Protecting Celtics name takes precedence over any moral or ethical considerations.

Dr. John Reid the Celtic chairman,has just retired from politics where he was one of Phony Tonys chief liutenants.He was a major player in the WMD deceit and the decision to send British troops to

Iraq and Afganistan.

He also taught his parliamentry party to sing IRA songs. This is the same IRA who were murdering British troops/civilians on the streets of N.Ireland.

I,M sure we all saw the news bulletin this week of the scottish mother who,s son was murdered in Iraq(?)John Reid was one of the men who put him there.

In this week when we have the 20th. anniversary of the poppy day massacre in Enniskillen,more troops killed in Iraq/Afganistan and this is the eve of Rememberance Sunday.Will their be another deafening silence regarding John Reids appearance at a Celtic match (tues,.) and he was not wearing a poppy.

John Reid is now a private citizen and is free to wear/not wear a poppy as he wishes.

The fact that he has so little respect for the troops he once sent to war,that he chooses not to show them common courtesy and decency suggests to me that Celtic are reaching a new low in moral degeneracy.

Unbelievable that man was in charge of Defence and Home Secretary. Like puttin Jim Torbett in charge of a bhoys football club ! :sherlock: