superally07

120 members have voted

1. 1. For Hutton?

• 0-5 Million
    • 5-10 Million
    • 10-15 Million
    • 15-20 Million
    • Only 20 + Million

London rivals Chelsea and Arsenal are locked in a £30m scrap for Dinamo Zagreb and Croatia midfielder Luca Modric

Dinamo genuinelly want 30 million for him now, but Bayern had a 21 million bid accepted only fro him to turn the move down.

Im not saying he's a bad player but if a Crotaian playing for a club in a league of similar quality to the SPL can demand that sort of fee then we are totally within our rights to ask for 20 odd million for Hutton.

Hutton has been incredible to watch lately. I can hardly believe he is the same player from last year. He was talking about how WS had revolutionised the dressing room by injecting confidence but he must be the most improved of all.

Sadly, though, I just can't believe that someone will pay GBP20m plus for him. If he was playing for a mid-level Italian club and giving 70% of what he's doing now, then for sure. But people just don't see our SPL in those terms and Scottish players in recent years have struggled when they travel.

I think the EPL is the likely destination and a price of c.GBP10m will be on the cards. What a pity to lose such a great player when SDM will absorb the 10 mil and we'll end up much worse off.

According to the quote in this page we've put a 10 milion price tag on his head. I think that's not enough. I'd be disappointed if he left and even more so for only 10 million.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=44921

If Bayern are horsing in £21mil bids for totally unproved players like Luka Modric, as good as he is, we should be looking for at least £15mil for Hutton if he keeps this form up.

if he keeps on improving his game i would say 10-15 million, the boy has just signed a 5 year deal which is prob over a million a year then add on his value (going by the english rates for promising full backs (bale and cashley) then that puts his value at around 10m add the 5 for his contract, so in fact prob over 15 million