superally07

120 members have voted

1. 1. For Hutton?

• 0-5 Million
    • 5-10 Million
    • 10-15 Million
    • 15-20 Million
    • Only 20 + Million

SDM should tell suitors that he is NOT FOR SALE at any price. He's contracted until 2012. Unfortunatley I reckon Murray wouldn't do that. Maybe reject a few bids then accept one around the £5-10million mark. End of the day I dont think Smith would be happy and it's down to Hutton if he wants to leave.

im sorry but after seeing the likes of Ashley Cole going 4 £20 mil plus, anything less than that to an English team especially is day light robbery with the money they throw in the modern day 4 average players.

Hutton is an expectational talent and I no we won't keep on to him forever, but for god sakes lets make sure if we lose him we get the right price 4 him!

im sorry but after seeing the likes of Ashley Cole going 4 £20 mil plus, anything less than that to an English team especially is day light robbery with the money they throw in the modern day 4 average players.

Hutton is an expectational talent and I no we won't keep on to him forever, but for god sakes lets make sure if we lose him we get the right price 4 him!

Ashley Cole went for £5million plus a unhappy William Gallas!

I wouldnt sell him for less than £15m. I know its the spl but i dont care. Hes the best right back in the uk now and one of the best in the world. I would struggle to name other right backs that are better than him. Hes still only 22 so he can still learn a lot and improve as a player. If alves is worth £25m then hutton must be worth at least £15m.If man utd want him they can offer big money for him. When they pay £17m for hargreaves, £18m for carrick and £17m each for nani and anderson then we should be holding out for figures in that range. Hes contracted for 5 years and hes happy here so we dont have to sell unless they offer silly money for him.

If a major outfit in Italy, England or Spain offered £5 million+ then I think Hutton would go. These figures are not that unrealistic if you consider the crazy money spent on some of the over-rated mediocrity on offer in the EPL.

That said, I'd like Hutton to stay.