The 2010 world cup draw.

polar bear

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else think those wee blue plastic balls look like one of those things from Kinder surprise chocolate eggs? If it was the Scottish Goverment doing the draw it WOULD be a wee toy in the middle!

As long as it wasn't Alex Salmond (League cup anyone?)

Does anyone else think those wee blue plastic balls look like one of those things from Kinder surprise chocolate eggs? If it was the Scottish Goverment doing the draw it WOULD be a wee toy in the middle!

Yep thats what i meant. If Salmond did the draw he would find a way to screw it up, Still cannot believe he managed to get 4 balls number wrong.... 4 Numbers and he screwed it up... and this guy is in charge?!

I've not even heard of half the countries ;)

I know!

Makes me want to move over there and gain citizenship.

I've always wanted to be an international footballer :pipehorse:

You could certainly do worse than move to the Caribbean! Barbados is amazing- I'm sure you could make their team, and also live on a fantastic island!

Yep thats what i meant. If Salmond did the draw he would find a way to screw it up, Still cannot believe he managed to get 4 balls number wrong.... 4 Numbers and he screwed it up... and this guy is in charge?!

It wasn't Salmond's fault ffs! :doh:

It was the presiding officer's fault -

Hearts were initially told they would be facing Dundee United after First Minister Alex Salmond performed the draw live on BBC television.

But within hours it emerged that his colleague, the Scottish Parliament's Presiding Officer Alex Fergusson, had matched up the wrong teams with the balls which Salmond pulled out.

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1745432007

Hearts were initially told they would be facing Dundee United after First Minister Alex Salmond performed the draw live on BBC television.

But within hours it emerged that his colleague, the Scottish Parliament's Presiding Officer Alex Fergusson, had matched up the wrong teams with the balls which Salmond pulled out.

Ok fair enough my mistake, I didn't know that

Ok fair enough my mistake, I didn't know that

(tu)

Just too many petty unionists anting to blame Salmond for everything, including something that wasn't his fault