Rangers best ever buy

Coopermania

difficult one this, but off the top of my head Brian Laudrup £2.3m, however there might be better.

I'm with you on this one. Laudrup was an absolute bargain, even back then.

You would be lucky to get a player with similar ability these days for under £20 million.

jean alain boumsong on a bosman. he was amazing for us then we get £8m for him. :rangers:

true ahernandez, that was a financial winner, but at the same time he never stayed or performed for the club.

i thought big bomsong was a rock for us in most games he payed bar the auxerre game

jean alain boumsong on a bosman. he was amazing for us then we get £8m for him. :rangers:

true ahernandez, that was a financial winner, but at the same time he never stayed or performed for the club.

he performed very well up here.....stroll in the park at times

Jim Baxter - The Best Ever Ranger from Raith Rovers - Cannot remember the princely sum.

Other than that McCoist ( Colin Stein was a good buy too.)

Aye when you think about it Slim Jim was a steal at £17,500 in 1960 ? :sherlock:

i think that was a scottish record fee at the time. :rolleyes:

Graeme Souness He single handidly revolutionized British football and started the greatest time in Rangers history arguably, and we still feel the effect of his David Holmes and Lawrence Marlborough's vision for us to this day.