McLiesh

BigRab50

Aye, but tbh, I reckon there will be a q of clubs after Hutton. Not overly fussed about Boyd, unless he gets the finger out and sorts out his attitude at training, then maybe keep him.

Would happily get shot of Burke though. Any takers...............

Aye, but tbh, I reckon there will be a q of clubs after Hutton. Not overly fussed about Boyd, unless he gets the finger out and sorts out his attitude at training, then maybe keep him.

Would happily get shot of Burke though. Any takers...............

Do you go to Murray Park for training with the first team ? if not how do you know about Boyd's attitude ?

The takeover is apprently off for Birmingham according to the press. I really can't see this board who seem to have lost the enthusiasm for owning a club giving McCleish a lot of money to spend in Janurary. IMO

Ads

The takeover is apprently off for Birmingham according to the press. I really can't see this board who seem to have lost the enthusiasm for owning a club giving McCleish a lot of money to spend in Janurary. IMO

Ads

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7117676.stm

"Gold insisted that new manager Alex McLeish would get their full support with funds available in the January transfer window."

Ads

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7117676.stm

"Gold insisted that new manager Alex McLeish would get their full support with funds available in the January transfer window."

I doubt he'll be given more than 4-5mill, seriously this summer they told Bruce to nurture talent, and didnt want to spend at all, can tblame him I mean Bruce bought flops........Heskey and Dunn to name a few

At Scotland, McLeish played teams superior to his own and so played with only one striker. That one striker was not Boyd.

At Birmingham, he will also be playing against teams of a higher ability to his own, and so will probably play one striker the majority of the time.

I would be very surprised if he went for Boyd for that reason.

I really cant see us letting our top goalscorer for the past couple of years and i think he still is our top scorer leaving for birmingham. I doubt boydy would go as he knows he is hardly guaranteed first team football. Then again he is hardly guaranteed first team football here. :huh: ...I'm sure boyd could do well in the epl but he would have to be played regularly in a side with 2 up front .

I dont think Boyd will be sold, he seems to be in WS plans especially since cousin hasnt turned up for the last few matches

I hope and think so too mate.

I feel that Smith and Ally have had a sort of heart to heart with Boyd and told him he can become a Rangers great. They have rested him for a while to let him compose himself and give him time to think and see if he realy wants it, get his fitness up and to work a lot harder. he will be eased back into the team.

BUT if he does not come up to their and our standards he will be told to look for another club.