3 points are all that matter.

Saudibear

We keep hearing this but how many actually believe this. Sure the points are important but we can't ride our luck forever playing like this. It won't be long before we start dropping points playing like this.

i honestly think it was just an off day, im sure we'll see improvements but i agree we need more creativity in midfield.

yes we are almost famous for post euro hangovers so the 3 points is a relief :lol:

We wouldve lost that game last year...by a mile. How many times have we seen the Tims score a jammy winner in injury time?

Altho I concede we need more creativity and we should bury teams when we are on top, we also need the rub of the green when we are struggling ...thats how championships are won - with a mixture of both.

We've shaken the disappointment of Wednesday out of our heads with a vital 3 points, we didnt play well but the result is the same.

Lets take stock, re-group and hit Aberdeen next Sunday...hard.

Some people are never happy.

When Celtic win 3 weeks in a row with last minute goals after piss poor performances, people come on here saying 'Oh I wish we had that never say die spirit..............' etc etc, then as soon as we get a win in the last minute, all we hear is 'we aren't creative enough'.

C'mon lads, you have to pick one or the other. If we won like that every week, I wouldn't care. A win is a win = 3 points in the bag.

We keep hearing this but how many actually believe this. Sure the points are important but we can't ride our luck forever playing like this. It won't be long before we start dropping points playing like this.

Other than yesterday, have we been getting loads of big slices of luck?

we must be one of the most boring teams in the league, i man up front and resorting to lump high balls all day long.

Some are happy when we get a win that way. The point I was trying to make is that if we play football and not just the long punt we would win more games easier. The money we spend compared to anyone else in The SPL apart from the mhanky mob should ensure that we have the best players so that we can beat the rest playing football and entertaining at the same time.