The Giro Dome..

ricksen_da_best

Just get the number 40 and it takes you all the way there

The 40 goes to London road?

Jamie pretty sure there is spare seats on our supporters bus if you need a way to get to the game

I have a ticket Block 118 Row N 2nd trip to the Girodome last time i witnessed a victory thanks to Ugo hoping for more of the same again :D

Me and Andy are in 118, row L :D

Couple of rows in front, look out for us!

And yea, we know how we're getting there, just coming back we havn't though about...don't want to stay there for long.. <cr>

Do we need to book your supporters bus in advance? Or can we just turn up and pay

Just get the number 40 and it takes you all the way there

The 40 goes to London road?

Jamie pretty sure there is spare seats on our supporters bus if you need a way to get to the game

I have a ticket Block 118 Row N 2nd trip to the Girodome last time i witnessed a victory thanks to Ugo hoping for more of the same again :D

Me and Andy are in 118, row L :D

Couple of rows in front, look out for us!

And yea, we know how we're getting there, just coming back we havn't though about...don't want to stay there for long.. <cr>

Do we need to book your supporters bus in advance? Or can we just turn up and pay

A will do bud am in Row N Seat 2 Block 118 :D

Ehm if you want the guys email address then PM me and i will pass it onto you he has a bigger bus than normal going think its a 53 seater it leaves at 10.30 from the Marks and Spencers at Milngavie and it wont be anymore than £5 although you would need to travel on the bus to the game aswell :)